“Simply Amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 233 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Holistic Spa and Wellness Center dedicated to rebuilding and restoring your maximum health and beauty. Our licensed, experienced staff will integrate Eastern and Western modalities to reveal your own unique state of balance and well-being. We are centrally located on Coral Way, just a few minutes away from Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Beach and Downtown Miami, Florida.
Miami, Florida
“Simply Amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

BodySense is a spa like no other. The second you walk through the doors you are enveloped by a lustrous, calming energy that seemingly transports you to another world. The spa is impeccably decorated, creating a space that captures the essence and spirit of southeast Asia. The service is 5-star and the staff could not be more accommodating. I myself am a licensed massage therapist and have experienced many different spas and therapists throughout the years, yet I have yet to find another place that compares to BodySense. I have tried multiple services here including massage, acupuncture, and facials--all of which I would highly recommend. Angel Orozco (who is the owner) has magical hands…you will feel as if you are walking on clouds after his Zen Fusion hour-long massage. I love this place and it serves as my weekly oasis during which I connect with my body and allow my mind to rest--which is made possible by the spa itself and by the people who work there. You will not regret experiencing all that BodySense has to offer.

Visited December 2013

San Francisco, CA
“Best massage I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I get massages every week when I'm home - the massages I've gotten from Angel are the best massages I've ever experienced! I first visited Angel last year when I was in Miami for work and got a deal on Groupon Now. It's not far from the airport, so I stopped by on my way to the airport. 60 blissful minutes later, I was relaxed and ready for my flight! The massage is thorough and relaxing, and he is wonderful to work with. Now I make it a point to come back every time I'm in Miami. Definitely worth making a detour!

Visited November 2013