“horrible food” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“horrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Buffalo chicken panini was so hard, I couldn't bite through, with only one piece of battered chicken in the middle. The coleslaw just was swimming in mayo with no other flavor or seasoning. The french fries were soaked in grease. Unfortunately, I asked for a take-out, and didn't realize how bad the food was until I got back to my hotel. I had a strawberry milkshake while waiting, and it was a good old fashioned kind and tasted good, except that the waitress was coughing...
I'm not going back there again.

Visited February 2013

15% Recommend
Tarpon Springs
“FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Old fashioned diner, neat! Must visit! Food typical of diner, but a full bar and a real fun place.

Visited April 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The FDA Should Investigate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

This place is not only a scam (see reviews below) but the food was horrendous. We had violent food poisoning from the "special" shrimp, lobster, and mussel platter. They advertised it as $30 a person and we walked out with a $250 bill with no drinks. The ceviche tasted as if it had been sitting for days. Should have known better than to get sucked into a South Beach trap.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Average food & disgusting bathroom!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

The food here was bland it had no flavor at all. The server forgot our drinks & when he finally brought them he also brought his dinner & proceeded to sit at the table next to us & eat. When he was done he went & retrieved our food which was lukewarm at best. After the meal I asked where the restroom was & he led me down the alley next to the restaurant to a unisex bathroom the looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks not to mention the smell! I Would not go back here.

Visited February 2012
“Awful place. AVOID!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012 via mobile

Awful place at a great location. Me and my girlfriend went for a drink. When we got the menu there were no prices on there and we both decided to go for a Bud light. To our surprise we got 36 oz. of it. It cost us 24,99 a glass! I am glad they didn't bring us a keg because we could have cancelled our vacation due to being flat broke! Our waiter was very rude too so we decided to cut his tip in half. It turns out they took all of the tip (via credit card) anyway. This is not over! Don't go there!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere