“Good food and absolutely terrible service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Daily Bread Marketplace

Daily Bread Marketplace
2400 SW 27th St, Miami, FL 33133-2236 (Coral Way)
(305) 856-0363
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Neighborhood: Coral Way
“Good food and absolutely terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This place is basically a market where you can sit and eat. It is treated as such by the employees. I went on a Saturday. The line for the Gyro took 20 minutes. I told them I wanted a gyro salad and they charged me for a Greek salad and a side of gyro meat (costs more). After my gyro I wanted baklava. I am told I have to go to the other counter for this. I go there and wait like an idiot for 10 minutes and then give up.
They've been doing this for a long time and I'm not going to change them, but I really hated their customer service. This kind of food is hard to come by in Miami, so it's the best option, but I really wish it wasn't.

Ecuador
“Great and healthy fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Ill say that in the category of fast food, this place is the best middle eastern fast food place in Miami.

Not much else to say.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida, USA
“Authentic Middle Eastern in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The best fresh baked pitas if you get them on the day they're delivered from their main bakery and a good selection of middle eastern groceries. Good Falafel sandwiches to go too!

Miami, Florida
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great assortment of Greek, Mediterranean Food!Every lunch option comes with a coupe of hot fresh pita bread and the hummus is delicious and plentiful.

Miami, Florida
“Excellent food but prices are going high lately”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the food here. Everything is really good made with fresh ingredients all the time. Yesterday I went there with my 6yrs old son for lunch. We spend over $20. I ordered the Kafka Platter, 2 kibbes, one sprite, one hot tea and 2 cookies. A little disappointed for that.