“Excellent Chinese” 4 of 5 stars
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
8888 SW 136th Street, The Falls Shopping Center, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33176-5883
(305) 234-2338
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #270 of 3,424 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Mongolian beef is excellent! Shrimp dishes are also tasty. Calamari is very good. Can get expensive if you want to try a few dishes. I suggest reservations on the weekends.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Willemstad, Curacao
“I keep coming back, it's simply irresistible.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Dinner during my vacation got stolen by PF chang, this is the 3 time I have eaten at 3 different pf chang's and it is great. I ordered the honey crispy chicken, if you like sweet food this is for you. I like my food a little bit spicy, but it was great though. My partner ordered the lo mien fried rice and we share each others dish. It was great all over again. The waiter Carlos took good care of us and regularly came by to ask if we need anything, refill, etc.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“SO good! best chinese I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was excellent food, best chinese cuisine I may have ever had. Our waiter Noah was fantastic, gave excellent recommendations and we had a wonderful experience!

Visited July 2012
Tampa, Florida
“The worst service of any P.F. Changs in America”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Whether you sit inside our outside, the service at this place stinks. I have had to eat there for business 4-5 times, and on no less than 2 occasions, I have had to go track down our server or a manager. The food is good, as one would expect, but the service is sub, sub-par.

Visited June 2012
Miami, FL
“Used to be great...now, not so much”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I used to loooove this place, but the food and service have been declining this past year. I've been to the one in Aventura and in Brickell, and it's the same - food just ok, and service just ok...

Visited May 2012