“Great food, servers are busy and managment doesn't care about their customers” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lan Pan-Asian Cafe

Improve this listing
Ranked #429 of 3,612 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Thai
Miami, Florida
“Great food, servers are busy and managment doesn't care about their customers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

I used to go here a lot. Then I tried to go with my mom when my foot was broken. It was 2:58 and they wouldn't seat us because they said the cooks leave at 3pm. I didn't believe that for a second, when i looked around and saw people with menus who hadn't ordered yet. I was on crutches and we asked to speak with a manager. We explained that it was hard for me to get around. Could they please serve us, etc? I already knew what I wanted to order and it was hard to get back to the car and go somewhere else. She said no, with no explanation, except they didn't have a cook. I saw food arriving on tables during this conversation. I will not return here, despite the food, because of this experience.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“best desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2008

best desert

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Unusual location, but good food - try the pine nut crusted snapper - the best!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

Unusual location, but good food - try the pine nut crusted snapper - the best!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Garlic beef tataki is a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2008

Garlic beef tataki is a must-try, Crispy calamrai w/mongo sauce and New Centry Sushi, yummy!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good sushi budget friendly... really close to Dadeland Mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2008