“Delicious Asian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Thai
Gainesville, Florida
“Delicious Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

Good service and good food. We were very tired after a whole day of events and conferences, and this was a great escape for relax and having a good time. I had the Minty Crustacean Roll and the Black Bean Shrimps, delicious, and for dessert Chocolate and almond wontons. Good suggestions...

• Visited September 2011

MIAMI, FLORIDA
“FOOD IS EXCELLENT! - SERVICE IS SOMETIMES HORRIFIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I am a local and eat here often, and I go there knowing that sometimes I will get waited on by the waitresses that are downright surly, sometimes not. Why do I still go there? Because the food is awesome!!!!I have complained about the service to management in the past, but it doesn't seem to do any good...
On weekdays the lunch specials are particularly good. For $9 you get the best deal in town!
Hot tea, a platter with salad and california roll and an entree. My favorite: the basil chicken.The ingredients are always fresh, the flavors always delight, the portions are good size.
I like to finish it off with vietnamese coffee and the passion fruit creme brulee.
And if I happen to get a surly waitress, well, it will reflect on the gratuity.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cancun, Mexico
“Good Asian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

We went looking for some Korean dishes and they do have 2 or 3 good ones.
The Japanese food is really good as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami
“The location is actually a plus as there...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2010

The location is actually a plus as there is always ample parking and you're often there for something else anyway. Good menu choices augmented by daily specials. Great springrolls and satays. Salads are the best yet in an Eastern restaurant and are worth the upgrade with your entree. Soups are also better than most. Thai based entrees are generally very good. Prices are not bad and seem to reflect good value. Don't forget the bubble tea!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Great food, servers are busy and managment doesn't care about their customers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

I used to go here a lot. Then I tried to go with my mom when my foot was broken. It was 2:58 and they wouldn't seat us because they said the cooks leave at 3pm. I didn't believe that for a second, when i looked around and saw people with menus who hadn't ordered yet. I was on crutches and we asked to speak with a manager. We explained that it was hard for me to get around. Could they please serve us, etc? I already knew what I wanted to order and it was hard to get back to the car and go somewhere else. She said no, with no explanation, except they didn't have a cook. I saw food arriving on tables during this conversation. I will not return here, despite the food, because of this experience.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere