“July Cruise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe

Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
15 SE 10th St, Miami, FL 33131-3007 (Downtown)
305-374-9449
Neighborhood: Downtown
Tomball, Texas
“July Cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a beautiful restaurant and the atmosphere and ambiance are excellent. The food was excellent as well and we really enjoyed the waitress. It is a little pricey, but for what we ate it was a good value. We would definitely go again...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“If you visited Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Been there many times ! I love the ambiance , the food and the great service
I recommend the Tuna Tartare amazing just perfect preparation
Congrats .

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nimes, France
“Probably our 1 st Choice for restaurant in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place first time in January 2013.
Arrived from long trip the same day, just checked inn at Hampton Suites around the corner.
We were exhausted and starving. We arrived and we got a fantastic service which is a true blessing when you are tired.
Excellent food, polite manager, nice waitress...correct prices and tasting meals.
That time, we did enjoy it very much. The location in the middle of Mary Brickell Village is, in our subjective opinion, great and charming.
Then here we are again in Miami for a much longer vacation now in July.
We decided to try again and see if a true success can be experienced two times, or if only got lucky once...
Arriving a thursday evening without any table reservation. Verrrry crowdy, people waiting in line..ok..30 min waiting time is fair.
Then we got a nice table, a great waiter (Gabriel), and always this very nice and exciting meny: good surprise: all main dishes only 10$ each every thursday!! Thats why there was so many people I am sure!
But despite the crowd, quick and efficient service by this Gabriel.
My wife was a bit cold cause of too much cold air condition over her head. She asked Gabriel if possible to slow down ac power,or even better, switch off: two minutes later this AC was off!that is really a proof of taking care of customer;). And again food as delicious as for six months ago..so..success confirmed. And great summer atmosphere in Mary Brickell charming village!
After such a nice restaurant visit (especially if you are bored by South Beach's intense and high priced
life), than cross over the street and try atmosphere, drinks and great music at Blue Martini Bar! Trust us on this:) you gonna love this evening!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Annapolis, Maryland
“Com'on in on Thursday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pasta $10 every Thursday night!

I wish I live in Miami so I can go to this place every Thursday and not only for the food but for the live music as well.

This was a good friend of mine treat for my first time visiting Miami. This is her favorite Italian restaurant.

Service is fast, very attentive waiters. I can talk about the other days of the week but if you go Thursday evening be prepare to wait for seating for at least 30-45 minutes.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Thanksgiving Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Poor service. Slow service. Rude service. I was asked several times if I was eating alone. It's Thanksgiving, could you not just ask once?!! I didn't want to repeat myself. Food was not worth the cost. I couldn't even finish my meal because they never came back with water refill. Felt completely ignored and spent a ton in the process.

Visited November 2012