“Hidden Gem in Miami's Little Havana” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 29 shopping in Miami
Tampa, Florida
39 attraction reviews
“Hidden Gem in Miami's Little Havana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love cigars...good cigars. So after a wonderful Cuban meal my co-worker and I were looking for a good cigar shop and was told "head down this road" and sure enough we found a bunch. But one of them looked just right....Art DIstrict Cigars.

We were first greeted by the wonderful latin music and a welcoming atmosphere that, while we don't speak Spanish, was not an issue. Marco, the owner, was there and greeted us warmly. Not only was his humidor well stocked with the usual name brands, he also had his own brand of cigars that were wonderful!! He took the time to explain them to my friend who isn't a big cigar aficionado and made a recommendation that my friend enjoyed back at the hotel.

The cigar quality was top-notch, but what was even better was the atmosphere that Marco has created with his place. You want to hang out there and enjoy your cigar. You want to come with friends and enjoy the evening. He makes it fun, and that is why it will be my new "hang out" to enjoy my cigar when in Miami's Little Havana.

Visited July 2013