“Cool experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 179 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Enjoy the most exciting Miami experience of your life. Water jets propel you up to 30 feet over and under clean ocean water to give you the maximum thrill on your vacation. See the gorgeous skyline views while flying over the waves, or try our kayaks and paddle boards. As the go-to water sports location in Miami Beach, start your fun from our beach location or by cruising in our luxurious yacht. Our friendly and professional staff will safely teach you how to fly in less than 15 minutes. Come experience an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime jetpack adventure with AquaJet Miami!
Miami, Florida
“Cool experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a really cool experience! I thought it was difficult to fly with a jetpack but it's definitely easy!! I had really good sensations. The staff was cool and professional. They speak french, spanish and english. If you think about it, it isn't that expensive to have this kind of experience! Vale la pena!

“Awsome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

A good experience with impeccable and friendly crew. It was my first time and I hop to do that gain I highly recommend to everybody

Visited August 2013
“WOWWWWW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is probably the coolest thing I've yet to experience! The trainers are extremely knowledgable. (as I tend to ask a million questions) they will assure your safety and will get you flying within minutes! Diving in and out of the water was Unreal! They've recently added a new "fly board" which is also fun to try out! By far the best experience I've ever had and I'd do this again in a heart beat!

Visited September 2013
2GL, General Manager at AquaJet Miami, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
On behalf of the AJ team I would like to thank you so much for your review; it really means a lot to our team and it support a lot the dedication we show to all our clients - It also helps our future very happy clients!

We are extremely happy to read that you had such an amazing time flying with us and we hope to see you soon again onboard our private yacht to try our new water-toys!

Miami, Florida
“Gliders, sail planes, Aqua Jet, they're wonderful flying machines. It's the closest you can come to being a bird.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Having spent our anniversary doing mundane activities such as picnics and ridiculously priced dinners, we decided to something out of the ordinary to celebrate yet another year together. So we searched high and low and here is where we ended up. A better choice couldn't have occurred.

Let's start off with the staff and their knowledge of the all things Aqua Jet, when the team is sure of what they are working with it makes you feel confident that you're safe and about to take the ride of a life time. Our flight was unforgettable and truly a romantic experience I'd recommend everyone visiting Miami, be it on a small getaway or just as cruise destination to try this out!

The pictures are enough who wouldn't want this as a profile picture to their Facebook. Remarkable and mark my words it's worth every cent.

Visited August 2013

Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
“best experience ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to Miami to visit the city and see some friends. We decided to try something different and we found Aquajet xperience in Miami.. Oh god, that was sick, one of the best activities I have ever done. At the beginning I was a bit scared becuse it was something new for me (we don't have it in Spain yet) but Geoff and Alejo (the professors) explained to me step by step how to do it and I started to fly in a few minutes!! As the others said, the experience is incredible and it is something you should do if you stay in Miami for vacations and you are searching good mood, good people, new experiences and something exciting and different.

I really recommend it to everybody.

Albert