“Awesomeness!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 179 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Enjoy the most exciting Miami experience of your life. Water jets propel you up to 30 feet over and under clean ocean water to give you the maximum thrill on your vacation. See the gorgeous skyline views while flying over the waves, or try our kayaks and paddle boards. As the go-to water sports location in Miami Beach, start your fun from our beach location or by cruising in our luxurious yacht. Our friendly and professional staff will safely teach you how to fly in less than 15 minutes. Come experience an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime jetpack adventure with AquaJet Miami!
Miami
“Awesomeness!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Omg!!! This experience was not in my bucket list but I am very glad I did it. It is something that you never thought possible. Lived it.
*** Alejo & Jeff make an awesome team. Very attentive! Don't worry, like everyone says in the review they will take good care of you :)

Everyone most DO IT!!!

Visited July 2013
2GL, General Manager at AquaJet Miami, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear,

On behalf of the AJ team I would like to thank you so much for your review; it really means a lot to our team and it support a lot the dedication we show to all our clients - It also helps our future very happy clients!

We are extremely happy to read that you had such an amazing time flying with us and we hope to see you soon again onboard our private yacht to try our new water-toys!

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“More than happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Where can I start... everything about this event was perfect. My wife and I enjoyed the whole morning in there. The flight experience is one of a kind. Its a must in your list. Jeff and Alejandro paid attention to every detail the whole time we where there. They are awesome. My wife didn't flight but the team gave her a chair and umbrella to relax while I was flying. I will definitely go back again. Do not get discourage if you cant flight in the beginning because eventually you will, just listen to the instructor and you will fliiiiiiight :)

Visited August 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Life Time Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

With no doubt the most amazing experience on water I have done.
Each human being may have wondered how is the sensation of flying, Aquajet was the answer to my question.
The weather today was ideal, the staff Jeff and Alejandro were really on top and gave great indications on how to use it in a very pedagocic way

Keep up to good work guys !! Hopefully see you soon !!!!

Visited August 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went on the Sunset tour onboard their beautifull yacht and I had the best experience in Miami! The team is so great and suportive! There are never watching the clock and you always feel safe! I highly recommend it and the flight feeling is amazing!!!

“That's awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Aqua jet is the new expérience that everybody have to do in Miami, i want to thank you all the team! Lots of fun for this beautiful day! C ya soon...

Geoffrey

Been to AquaJet Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage AquaJet Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.