“More than happy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 165 activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Aqua-Jet uses the latest jetpack available to the market, the Jetlev R200X. This Jetpack provides amazing capacity; using the power of the water it propels you up to 30 feet over the water (and 30 feet under water). Using the latest methods we ensure that 95% of our clients will achieve free flight after 15mins of flight training. We uses a magnificent yacht to bring our client within Miami's bay so they can enjoy the clean water and the beautiful view of Miami's skyline! Finally our team consists of highly trained and professional staff members who pride themselves on their high service standards and dedication to safety protocols.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“More than happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Where can I start... everything about this event was perfect. My wife and I enjoyed the whole morning in there. The flight experience is one of a kind. Its a must in your list. Jeff and Alejandro paid attention to every detail the whole time we where there. They are awesome. My wife didn't flight but the team gave her a chair and umbrella to relax while I was flying. I will definitely go back again. Do not get discourage if you cant flight in the beginning because eventually you will, just listen to the instructor and you will fliiiiiiight :)

Visited August 2013
2GL, General Manager at AquaJet Miami, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear,

On behalf of the AJ team I would like to thank you so much for your review; it really means a lot to our team and it support a lot the dedication we show to all our clients - It also helps our future very happy clients!

We are extremely happy to read that you had such an amazing time flying with us and we hope to see you soon again onboard our private yacht to try our new water-toys!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Life Time Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

With no doubt the most amazing experience on water I have done.
Each human being may have wondered how is the sensation of flying, Aquajet was the answer to my question.
The weather today was ideal, the staff Jeff and Alejandro were really on top and gave great indications on how to use it in a very pedagocic way

Keep up to good work guys !! Hopefully see you soon !!!!

Visited August 2013

Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went on the Sunset tour onboard their beautifull yacht and I had the best experience in Miami! The team is so great and suportive! There are never watching the clock and you always feel safe! I highly recommend it and the flight feeling is amazing!!!

“That's awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Aqua jet is the new expérience that everybody have to do in Miami, i want to thank you all the team! Lots of fun for this beautiful day! C ya soon...

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Fly High!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is one hell of an experience. They are only 3 months old in Miami. But I found them on Tripadvisor and decided to make the trip. 30 minutes of awesomeness. You have a private boat to yourself when others are flying. Jeff is patient, responsible and super cool. Both Alejandro and Jeff are show-offs (of course they need to promote this awesome expensive toy!) but they are a young, fun bunch. This is an awesome - "I will definitely do it again" thing.

Visited July 2013

Been to AquaJet Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage AquaJet Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.