“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Barbados
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is a new hotel. Stayed here briefly on our way to LA.
Rooms are modern and clean. The public spaces are equally clean and inviting. On arrival I requested a lagoon view room and Javier whom I found so polite and pleasant upgraded us to a one bedroom suite. The suite had a separate living room with ample seating and the bathroom was spacious and attractive.
Both Check in and Check out were fast ...which I like.
My only quip about this hotel is the lack of an In room safe, front desk does provide safe deposit boxes but u have to fill out a form and stuff so not the most convenient.
Location is also a bit remote ...we had a rental car which I would advise. Hotel also offers a shuttle service to the airport and for all the shoppers , dolphin mall provides a $10 round trip shuttle service .
Overall felt safe and had a relaxing stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was located right outside of some major construction areas in Miami; however this was a wonderful hotel. The view was lovely. The staff was friendly, kind and knowledgeable. The room was very modern with all the amenities. And the restaurant was a very nice touch. Loved, loved, loved this hotel and will definitely be visiting again.

Stayed March 2014
Cayman Brac
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family for 5 nights. The hotel is beautiful, modern and clean. The staff is efficient and friendly. The rooms are beautiful and the staff were great at keeping it clean and stocked, it was easy to get extra towels. The pool is a bit small but nice and the little waterfall is a nice touch. We did not use the gym or restaurant & bar. I only have 2 "complaints": #1 there is only one washer and one dryer for the entire hotel and #2 I wish the price included breakfast. The location is a bit out of the way but we had a rental so it was no inconvenience to us. I would stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for Memorial Day weekend. We stayed four nights. The hotel is new so everything was clean. The whole time we where here everyone was so nice from the time we checked in and out. Our suite was very spacious, bathroom clean, sheets clean, bed comfy. We had a nice view from our suite also. It was 20 mins from ocean drive/beach. The housekeeper was awesome she kept us with fresh towels etc. The front desk was great. We had a late flight leaving so we asked can we check out later and they let us. We will most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed here twice in June and I loved everything about it! The service was great, the people nice and friendly, my room was exquisitely clean. There was no noise from the airport or highway. My bed was so comfy and it was nice to have two TVs. The food was good and the bartender and chef kept conversations going with all the guest. Great hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Bradenton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

In town on business took the family with me- the suites Hotel worked out perfectly for me - good location for me- not near a lot of restaurants but I had My own car - one tip - room service - order the food before 9:45 pm don't wait till 10 PM - coffee is good here- you have to pay for breakfast - parking is free

Stayed June 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

For the price we loved this hotel! We booked a suite and it practically fit 4ppl. Bedroom with king size bed... and a door for privacy. A couch bed and a huge bathroom outside the bedroom! Mini fridge, mictowave, and two TVs! Loved it! And it was quiet! Never heard a peek from another person

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Cambria Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cambria Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon

Address: NW 7th St and 65th Avenue, Miami, FL 33126
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #19 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — Cambria Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Cambria Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cambria Suites Miami Airport Blue Lagoon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.