“Bad service” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #734 of 3,648 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Bar
Description: World of Beer offers over 500 beers from more than 40 different countries. Combining a friendly environment and a knowledgeable staff, World of Beer creates an atmosphere where patrons feel at home.
Miami, Florida
“Bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I went there because I thought the place looked good, we walked in and were given a huge menu of beers, when we asked for a server she basically told us to read the menu and that they didn't serve any food, I just ordered what I knew from abroad. The server had told us that they had all the menus from all the restaurants around so we could order from them and they'd deliver there, it turned out that we had to order from our phone and be charged delivery or leave the bar to go pick it up which is hardly convenient. When we left I realised that they had this sampler thing that I wished I'd been offered, but since the server couldn't be bothered, I couldn't either, so we just left and I doubt I would ever come back or recommend this place at all. The bar has a lot of potential, it just needs servers who care.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
“Awesome Beer selection and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Anytime i travel around town or to different towns the first place i look for is the nearest World of Beer. I've been to 7 different world of beer locations now and i have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful at each location. The one in midtown Miami is no different! Good location, Great beer selection and terrific staff that were able to help me pick out some different beers to try and ample area to watch several different sporting events.

Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good beer selection but no food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

They serve a good selection of beers from around the world, the drafts are especially good and served in the proper glasses but there's no food offering which always makes my visit short. The downtown Dadeland location has a good vibe but it gets crowded quickly as the place is very small

Visited February 2013
“kindergarten”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

VERY GOOD BEERS, BUT - our orders were forgotten, we waved at 4 of the young waiters since our glasses were empty, they just waved back and kept talking to each other behind the bar. the other waiters were standing leaned against the wall with their hands in their pockets talking to each other.
they dont have the most popular beers you would expect, they ran out of different 2 beers we ordered. seems like kindergarten to me

• Visited July 2013