“Fantastic Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 179 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy a private charter for half day, full day, dinner and sunset cruises through the local waters of Miami, Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay and the islands of the Florida keys.
Nashville
“Fantastic Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

From the moment I called Captain Derek to inquire about the cruise, I knew from that moment it was going to be a great experience. I am so glad we were able to book this cruise. This was definitely a side of Miami that we have never seen before. The genuine customer service was great and the overall ambience of the trip was awesome. I would recommend planning this cruise anytime you are in Miami! This was a great trip and I would definitely take this cruise the next time I am in Miami.

Visited November 2013

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Perfect charter cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perfect trip. We were two couples and enjoyed it alot. Cpt Derek and his wife are awesome people and they took great care of us. The boat is kept perfectly clean and you have plenty of space. I am from Canada and set up the trip via e-mail and paid through the website. Worth every dollar. Would do again!

Visited August 2013
Happycruisesmiami, Owner at Happy Cruises, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you Steven, it was a pleasure having you guys on board.
Princeton, New Jersey
“Great day in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Happy Cruises in Miami was totally awesome. We certainly enjoyed and relaxed in the beautiful clear waters with their genuine hospitality. The trip would be a happy memory for my baby.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Happycruisesmiami, Owner at Happy Cruises, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I am happy you guys enjoyed the trip, it was an awesome day. Thanks for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Miami
“The best cruise we have ever experienced in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We charter quite often in Miami and the Florida Keys. On this occasion, which happen to be our son's birthday.We decided to book a charter on Happy Cruises. I am so happy we did, it was a five hour cruise and Capt Derek and Ana made sure everything was perfect. They took us to beautiful places where other charters haven't, the food was fantastic, there were water toys for all ages and the service was impeccable. This is the best charter available in Miami, and there name says it all. Thanks Capt Derek and Ana, my family and I had an amazing time. We will be booking another charter soon.

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“An extremly enjoyable, memorable day on the water.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Captain Derek,
Thank you for a wonderful experience in Biscayne Bay! From the moment Joanne and the girls stepped aboard with me, we knew we made the right choice to spend a relaxing time enjoying what so many here in Florida take for granted and those that travel here on vacation need to see instead of just shopping and partying on South Beach. I am so glad we made the time to slow down and smell the salt air.
I love the fact that we felt so at home on board "Happy Ours". Sipping a cool beverage while sitting on the bow as we left the marina set the tone for the day, as the warm breeze seemed to let us know it was "time to chill".
Boca Chita was such an enjoyable stop and even though we anchored off the island because of the bugs this time of year, the feel of the place and the history of that little island is so wonderful and interesting. I can't wait to do a charter in the cooler months when we can tie up and explore or sit in chairs in the water at the inlet and watch the tide flow in or out. A sunset celebration from that quaint little lighthouse would be the highlight of any vacation.
At Eliot Key, Joanne was very impressed with the ease of operation of the boat. She commented on how Ana and yourself were in sync and in no time we were anchored and ready to swim in that refreshing clear water. The girls really enjoyed snorkeling at Coon Point. Who knew there was so much to see in the bay.
Lunch was delicious and what an appetite we all had after all that swimming. I am so happy that I took my nap in the chair on the back deck before we headed back. I would have been so disappointed if I missed that amazing sunset on the way in.
Again, on behalf of my family, thank you so much for a fantastic day. I will be sure to inform my friends of the wonderful experience.
Please give Ana our best.

Fernando and Joanne Figueira,

Miami, Florida.

Visited May 2013

Been to Happy Cruises? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Happy Cruises, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.