“An extremly enjoyable, memorable day on the water.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 183 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy a private charter for half day, full day, dinner and sunset cruises through the local waters of Miami, Miami Beach, Biscayne Bay and the islands of the Florida keys.
Miami, Florida
“An extremly enjoyable, memorable day on the water.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Captain Derek,
Thank you for a wonderful experience in Biscayne Bay! From the moment Joanne and the girls stepped aboard with me, we knew we made the right choice to spend a relaxing time enjoying what so many here in Florida take for granted and those that travel here on vacation need to see instead of just shopping and partying on South Beach. I am so glad we made the time to slow down and smell the salt air.
I love the fact that we felt so at home on board "Happy Ours". Sipping a cool beverage while sitting on the bow as we left the marina set the tone for the day, as the warm breeze seemed to let us know it was "time to chill".
Boca Chita was such an enjoyable stop and even though we anchored off the island because of the bugs this time of year, the feel of the place and the history of that little island is so wonderful and interesting. I can't wait to do a charter in the cooler months when we can tie up and explore or sit in chairs in the water at the inlet and watch the tide flow in or out. A sunset celebration from that quaint little lighthouse would be the highlight of any vacation.
At Eliot Key, Joanne was very impressed with the ease of operation of the boat. She commented on how Ana and yourself were in sync and in no time we were anchored and ready to swim in that refreshing clear water. The girls really enjoyed snorkeling at Coon Point. Who knew there was so much to see in the bay.
Lunch was delicious and what an appetite we all had after all that swimming. I am so happy that I took my nap in the chair on the back deck before we headed back. I would have been so disappointed if I missed that amazing sunset on the way in.
Again, on behalf of my family, thank you so much for a fantastic day. I will be sure to inform my friends of the wonderful experience.
Please give Ana our best.

Fernando and Joanne Figueira,

Miami, Florida.

Visited May 2013

“Company Outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently booked a four hour cruise for a company outing and it was GREAT! The services were excellent as was the vessel. The location of the departure was great as I meant we could be almost anywhere quickly. I would recommend this charter service to anyone looking to have a full service yacht experience for the family or a group outing. The amenities offered were excellent and the crew showed courtesy and professionalism in all they do but with a family or friendly touch. I will return for future excursions soon.

Visited June 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“A wonderful way to see Miami & Biscayne Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had friends coming to visit and wanted to show them Miami from the water instead of the usual "tourist attractions". I'm so glad we found Capt. Derek and his crew. We had a terrific day on the water and got to experience places that can only be reach by boat. Captain Derek was very professional, courteous and a wonderful tour guide. The boat was spacious and provided us with plenty of seating for our group both inside and out with options for shade or sun. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a relaxing and fun day on the water away from the usual crowds of the city and larger tour boats.

Visited March 2013
“The experience was awesome and so was the service! First class.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The captain and crew provided us the best customer service. The sights were beautiful and the food was great. I am so glad I took this trip! I would definitly recomend this to anyone who wants to take a small cruise.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Happy Cruises a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This year for Valentines my wife and I decided to do an outing other than dinner at an overpriced restaurant. We decided on a 3 day private charter and we very lucky in finding Happy Cruises. Captain Derek and his wife Anajancy are spectacular hosts and their knowledge of the South Biscayne Bay Area is unequeled. We highly recommend Happy Cruises. Arturo Muina

Visited February 2013

Been to Happy Cruises? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Happy Cruises, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.