“Yummy!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Miami
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2008

This place is great! Come here for lunch all the time. Be patient with the staff, they are not the friendlist but once they come to know you, you're treated like family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fabulous!!!! Before there was Pollo Tropical, there was Zuperpollo..... A veritable Miami institution, the marinades...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2008

Fabulous!!!! Before there was Pollo Tropical, there was Zuperpollo..... A veritable Miami institution, the marinades can't possibly be left on the fresh, flame broiled birds for less than 12 hours....and it shows in the meat's tenderness and rich, classic traditional (or Criollo) flavor. Savory, delicious, and right-on-target pricewise, don't miss out on Zuperpollo!!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

Good for lunch

Miami,Fl
“Great chef!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2007

The chef that day - Johnny, was excellent. Excellent food, just the right amount of seasoning. And very friendly with the customers. And a BEAUTIFUL singing voice!!!

And the guy behind the bar-Ivan, was also very friendly greeted us and treated us with respect!

Recommend this place especially when they are there!!!
(On Saturdays.)

miami
“not for the non hispanic”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2006

My wife and I just ate at Zuperpollo and had arguably the most unpleasent meal of our lives. Not being able to speak spanish obviously offended the staff, although I do speak a little and made an effort to try. The tables on all sides of us were seated after us by five to ten minutes, however they were on their second courses before we were served. When I asked if we had made a difficult order, we recieved our food within two minutes. I t had obviously been microwaved to heat it back up and was covered with so much salt I could feel it crunch between my teeth. I suspect the good reviews this place gets must come from spangliphones. I can think of a dozen better latin restaurants in the miami coral gables area.