“A cool way to see Miami Beach on a hot day” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 185 Activities in Miami
Attraction Details
Manalapan,NJ
3 attraction reviews
“A cool way to see Miami Beach on a hot day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I found Family Trikke on Trip Advisor, and based upon the excellent reviews - decided to give it a try. My husband and I (in our 50's), daughter and her roommate had a really fun time on the trikes. Julio who is the owner gave us the tour - patient, super concerned for our safety- all in all just a real nice guy, and very knowledgeable about the area. It was a hot,sunny day but once you get riding - you get a great breeze. Our tour lasted about 2 hours - and since the business was located right off Ocean it was easy for us find a nice spot for lunch afterward. If you are thinking of renting a trike - this is the place.

Visited October 2013

Carle Place, New York
“Family Trikke...So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wow... What a fun time I had with my girl and kids while discovering South Beach. The tour was worth every penny folks, you have to try it. You feel so free riding a Trikke, plus its so much fun and easy to do. Our tour guide Julio was the best, not only did he take the time to teach us the right way and safe way, he also doubled as a tour guide as well. He knows everything about South Beach that you need to know, such as where to eat and what to see. What a bonus Julio was as our guide in South Beach. This two hour tour was worth every penny, and I would do it again in a heart beat. I'll be down there again in the winter and I will be looking to do this again. I'm 53 years young, and this was a blast of a great time. If your down in South Beach folks and don't give this a try, then your missing out on a lot of fun for all the ages!

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best way to see the sights along ocean drive in Miami Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

There is only one way to see the beach, ocean drive and the surrounding area and that is to take the Trikke tour with Julio. He owns Family Trikke. The business is located 1 block off of ocean drive, so its easy to walk to his shop to get the Trikkes.

He provides the best customer service and was extremely patient with me and my 75 year old mother. Never pushy, always friendly and willing to stop and take as many pictures as we wanted.

Coming from Seattle I have never seen or experiences the Trikke. What a wonderful way to get around. So easy to ride, even my 75 year old mother could do it. Child friendly too.

The price point is cheap to rent the Trikkes, so make sure you sign up for the 2 hour tour with him. It's definitely worth your time and money. You'll see and learn about a lot of cool places in the area.

I recommend this company without reservation. Julio and his company get my 5 star rating!

Visited April 2013
Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Happened to come across Family Trikke while on a holiday with friends age 21-25 as we kept seeing people on the trikkes and wanted to try them out! Was greeted by Julio who is the most welcoming, genuine and friendly person you could meet! Had such a fantastic experience on the trikkes, they are sooooo fun and enjoyable. Allow you to see all the views Miami has to offer and a celebrity house tour! We also hired out roller blades and bikes at such a reasonable price! Will definitely be visiting Julio and Family trikkes when i return to Miami! Cannot remember the other tour guides name but he was hilarious and made the experience even more entertaining and fun for us all.

Visited July 2013
“AMAZING!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I went to family trikke around august with my wife and a friend . We rented trikkes to drive around south beach . Julio and Diana went above and beyond!! Julio gave us a tour around SOBE , he knows the best spots on south beach !!
Thanks Julio!!