“Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 29 Shopping in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful people ! You won't find a better selection any where else! Best of the best! I will definitely be back!!

Visited April 2014

Gainesville, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Every Shoppers Dream Store !!! Must Visit !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

There is no other business on the planet like this!!! I do not know where to start...there are so many great and beautiful things to see at Rex Fabrics. They have so many fabric options from curtain and chair upholstery to men's formal wear (pants, shirts, suits, ties, etc.) to the most beautifully elegant women's dress fabrics. Right when I entered, I was astonished at how big and luxurious the whole store is. Everything is so eye catching, from the beautiful chandelier in the entrance to the attractive colors all around you. There are plenty of employees around to ask questions, advice, get some help, or just talk to about fabrics, clothes, tailoring, upholstery, sewing, etc. This was very helpful to me because I was going in with an open mind and didn't really know much about fabrics and how clothes were made by hand until i visited Rex Fabrics. Their culture is very attractive, elegant, and luxurious, and the nice personal touch they have is a little taste of the Miami atmosphere by offering a flavorful Cuban espresso if you so desire one, and I sure did. The time flies by when your are here because I could not get enough of all the beautiful items they had and all the magnificent colors and their customer service was just too great. I highly recommend Rex Fabrics as a place to stop buy and visit, I will guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Thank you Rex!!!!!

Visited March 2014