“omg” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Clubs
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“omg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Did a party package when I was in Miami as wiz khalifa was performing.
I have never seen nothing like it before, if you are looking for a proper strip club this is deffo the place for you.

All the girls walk around nude pretty much, it is really big and spacious, with an upstairs where you can look down.

girls are taking it in turns and working the pole, they are top of the top girls, that seem to take what they are doing really seriously, as well as having fun with it.

Only thing is it is quite far out from the strip, so taxi costs will be a bit pricey.

Visited June 2014

Columbia, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Lives up to the hype!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Don't get me wrong it's not perfect, there were some minor complaints I could make but not going to nit pick on KOD. Easily the best urban strip club out there.

It's huge, plenty of booths and seating area, very large bathrooms, and great pole dancing! We went on a relatively slower Friday night but it still had a solid crowd by the time it got late. Dancers on the very high poles were very impressive and did much more than you will see at your typical strip clubs

It's actually somewhat affordable as well or at least the night we went maybe its different on busier nights. $10 table dances, average of $10 drinks, we were able to sit in an open booth and just order from servers as we went opposed to having to pay for a bottle or VIP (again this may be different on busier nights I don't know)

There is a cover entry for everyone, the earlier you get there the less it is, we paid $20 before 12am I believe which was expected and cool with us.

Had a blast and will go back anytime I visit Miami without a doubt.

Visited March 2014
Randallstown, Maryland
10 attraction reviews
“You need to see this for yourself!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This was my first time visiting a strip club. We were in Miami for my friends 30th birthday and she loves the strip club. Well now I am a fan. These girls work there butts off and put on a good show. We went on a Sunday night. There was no cover for us and all the booth and tables were available at no charge. I will always visit this spot when I am in Miami.

Visited May 2014
Los Angeles, California
12 attraction reviews
“King of Diamonds shines bright”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Been here twice. My second trip was October 2013

The FIRST time I took my friend who normally falls asleep in strip clubs here and their idea of strip clubs being whack was taken away and even added a trip to the ATM with the $8 fee.

The food is GREAT here. VERY yummers. The drinks are great too. The way to go is on the party bus and when you get there grab a VIP booth. They really aren't that expensive and come with a bottle of liquor.

Whatcha wanna know? Are they naked? YES oh so very. Head to toe, none of that top only stuff. Now the pole work they do is amazing. The poles they work on are double the normal length of the average pole so I guess you could call this striprobatics.
Dancing and private dancing is more showy than the other popular strip club all the rappers rap about. ;-) but the showy show is nice and you can touch unlike some other places that make you feel like you're tied down.

The ladies...NOT a bad looking chick in there. There are pretty ones...prettier and woooooah pretty. The place is huge! You won't feel cramped in here at all.

I have to give this place all stars since they DID turn a strip club hater into a fan and the Monday night fight night is a hot way to go. These are real boxers in the ring. So it switches things up from the T&A norm and gave another level of excitement all while the T&A action is on the side.

The only thing I didn't care for is the strippers having a sweep up guy to collect their money. I mean really, that's part of the experience watching them collect the dough you just threw at them.

The best way to go is to use one of the promoters with the party bus deal. You get to drink from the local SOBE pickup point, get a ride and drink all the way there. Then you get a ride back. Only downside is you have to wait til closing to leave. But this is a safe way to go and who wants to leave early anyway?
On my second trip it was ALL the same however, a girl at the TOP of the pole SET HER SHOES ON FIRE! yes...she did...sparkling fireworks. Yes I know you think I'm joking. No, I'm not. ANOTHER amazing time and my friends first time was GREAT! We used the party bus again...and it was even better than the first time! Oh and I am guilty this time of going to ATM and using the ATM twice for the $8 fee. *sigh* GOOD TIMES!

Visited October 2013
Montreal
11 attraction reviews
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

KOD Miami is amazing. We were 8 ladies there on a Saturday night. Cover charge was $30, and we all split a couple of bottles of rum while inside. The strippers work HARD for their money. They are entertaining, friendly, charming, acrobatic etc. Everyone had a great time. We ended up staying there till closing time (5am)!

Visited October 2013