“Peruvian Food Good size of each order” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #832 of 3,429 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
“Peruvian Food Good size of each order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Love peruvian kitchen style. Nice meals, well presented one dish is enough! Very simple location, no luxury. Ideal to share with friends if you love seafood.

Visited October 2012

Granite Bay, California
“Best Culinary Experience in Miami and New Favorite Food: Peruvian!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

I went with my family, and we had a great time. The food was excellent, and the service was really great too. The server told us all about the food culture in Peru and how it was brought to Miami. They import a lot of their ingredients from Peru (corn, and some other things), which makes everything extra special. He recommended some plates to us, based on what we like. My family tends to eat family style (otherwise we'll just be eating off one another's plates), and the server made sure that the whole meal went well together, and even saying, 'This tastes really good if you eat it with that!' I learned a lot about Peruvian food, which I had never tasted before. It was such a wonderful experience

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Very good peruvian restaurant in downtown Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my wife and the food was very good. We had tamales, tacu tacu and bistec a lo pobre. All the food was good but the best part was the lucuma smoothie. That was amazing cause it was made with real lucuma.

• Visited September 2011