“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Flyboard is a WATER JET PACK THAT GOES ON YOUR FEET!! SURF THE SKY! SWIM LIKE A DOLPHIN!This ingenious and deceptively simple device bolts on to the powerful motor of a jet ski, then routes the resulting water jet through a long hose that connects to a pair of jet boots. The arrangement lets you fly, Iron man Style! Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels you into the sky or underwater!
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a fantastic experience - so fun, I will definitely come back!
The staff was super funny, and helpful - they made you feel at ease and get in the air quickly and safely.
Must try!!

Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
Caracas, Distrito Federal, Venezuela
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"The Best Experience ever"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Hello, I'm Maximo from Venezuela and I have to say that It was a nice experience, was my first time on it, it's AMAZING, not hard to learn and is really exciting, nice view and the people ho's take care, are really nice... I would do it again and again and again....

New York City, New York
“Best Miami water activity ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had such a blast with Miami Flyboard! The instructors were incredibly knowledgeable, professional and created a fun environment. I would highly recommend this activity to anyone visiting Miami!

Miami, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was a very fun experience. David and Cooper were very friendly and professional.
Excellent Team!
Flyboard is an unique and amazing sport!
Thank You!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“I've done a lot of awesome things in my life but this top Samol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I show up to the pier and I'm greeted by three smiling faces asking me if I'm ready to have the time of my life. We take a quick five minute boat ride out to the middle of the ocean just off the shore of Miami. After 10 minutes of instruction they hook me up to the fly board and off I go. It only took me about two minutes to figure it out and I was literally flying! The instructors were super nice and super helpful. I will recommend this to anyone and can't wait to get back home to Oklahoma and tell all my friends about!!