“Awesome time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 180 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Flyboard is a WATER JET PACK THAT GOES ON YOUR FEET!! SURF THE SKY! SWIM LIKE A DOLPHIN!This ingenious and deceptively simple device bolts on to the powerful motor of a jet ski, then routes the resulting water jet through a long hose that connects to a pair of jet boots. The arrangement lets you fly, Iron man Style! Flyboard is an amphibious water-powered jet pack that propels you into the sky or underwater!
Miami
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Learning curve is steep maybe 10 minutes max to figure out how to flyboard, then your doing 360's and backflips 30min is ok boght if your legs can take it go for the full hour session. Cool crew and always nice to see Miami from the bay.

• Arabic first
Miami, Florida
“Amazing!! Go fly board - the next best thing in adventure sports!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

First, I have known the owners and their family for years - since they established their business on Key Biscayne with Hobie sailing. It's amazing to watch them grow their business, with full family involvement, and by adding new and exciting offerings for their customers. As one of their customers over the years, they are just really quality people.

Now ... to the fly boarding!!!!

I went out sailing on Saturday - and learned about fly boarding from them. I then looked at videos on YouTube and decided I had to "fly" right away.

I went yesterday, Sunday. It was amazing ... it combines wakeboarding and skateboarding ... only across the sky and above the water. I got the hang of it pretty quickly and the instructors, David and Cooper, were really good with tips and they had a complete safety focus. They customize your experience to your comfort and your adventure level. Any boat within view of us came over to see what we were doing. There is nothing like this. Fantastic!!

I plan to return very soon with a large group of family and friends - some of the fun is watching others learn. Go - you will love it. Fly above the water ... it's like you are on top of the world!!!

Christine

Saint-Leu-d'Esserent, France
3 attraction reviews
“A really enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were there yesterday and I really recommend everybody to try flyboarding with this company. They're situated in a beautiful marina and the staff really takes good care of you before and during the activity. You can also try Stand Up Paddleboard or kayaking with them.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Great feeling !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

It was my first time flyboard experience and it is so much fun,great feeling. I will definitely do this again. Miami Catamarans team is very cool!! I recommend this place !!!

3 attraction reviews
“So Much Fun!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

What a fun way to spend a day in the water!! I was a bit nervous at first, but I was very well taken care of and I had a blast. I will DEFINITELY do this again, and I'll only do it with Miami Flyboard!!!

Visited June 2013