“Street art tour - wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #52 of 180 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
“Street art tour - wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We came into Miami on a layover for less than 1 day to visit our grandma. We found this tour on trip advisor and thought it sounded great. It exceeded our expectations! Suzanne was delightful and beyond knowledgeable! We had a great time and she educated us on the artists, the area, and the history. It really was a great way to spend the afternoon!

Los Angeles, California
56 attraction reviews
“Unprofessional Company”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a review of Art Basel Tours and not the actual tour. I bought a Groupon for the Design District Tour. As I do not live in Miami, I called and emailed to make a reservation for December. This was at the beginning of October. We are now at the end of October and I still have not received a confirmation with all the details. I just called Groupon to receive a refund. I am very disappointed with their customer service as I was looking forward to taking this tour and I will now use another company.

Visited October 2013
miami
“WOW!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

What an incredible experience, to say the least! We went to collections, galleries and saw so many murals! The best part about it was that we saw some really amazing murals that are off the beaten path that I probably wouldn't have even known were there or been able to see them if I wasn't on this tour. Such great photo ops! The curator/tour guide couldn't have been more knowledgable! She spoke so passionately and answered all of our questions. We then dined at a delicious 5 star restaurant, best meal EVER! You really couldn't get more bang for your buck! This is an art lover and foodies dream! I left the tour a new person.

Visited September 2013
Roskilde, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
“An artist’s heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a different world altogether. Visiting this place was like being in another universe, in another time. It was like time traveling. What was really attractive was the blend of the white with the colors. The various paintings and the galleries were very engaging. A special thanks to Susan for enriching us about this place and being there with us in during this other worldly experience.

Visited August 2013
“Excellent!!!wonderful!!terriffic art tour experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This wynwood art exploration experience is a must do when visiting Miami, Susan Baker founder of the wynwood art district experience tours give a most wonderful tour of the historic district founded by Tony Goldman like a said a Must do experience!!

Visited December 2012