“Location, Great Stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

You added YVE Hotel Miami to your Saves list
YVE Hotel Miami
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly b2 miami downtown) (Downtown)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #39 of 112 Hotels in Miami
“Location, Great Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed one night before leaving for a cruise. Found the location to be perfect, Bayside Market Place across the street and Miami Heat arena a block over. Great bed, clean, contemporary. If staying for more than one night, avoid the King boutique room as it provides no room for clothing, other items. However, other rooms provide plenty of space. Also, the breakfast is very pricey for what you get. Go to the backside of the hotel and find great options there. I would stay here again and again. Excellent value and lots of class.

Room Tip: 2 Bed rooms for more space; King boutique fine for one night only
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (198)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
Curitiba, PR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Yve Hotel in Miami is a very modern and trendy hotel, with good rooms overlooking the Miami Harbour and downtown. And lots of young people running around the lobby and corridors, getting ready to party! Not advised for older couples or less trendy folks like me. Too much noise, little attention from the staff and a rather hectic atmosphere.

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the harbour or downtown. Spectacular views!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is by far the best customer service I have ever experienced from a hotel. Our flight landed mid-morning in Miami. A warm, friendly, and helpful woman checked us in three hours before check-in time. We requested a concierge and a very friendly and helpful man named Carlos made a couple great suggestions for places to eat on the beach and even flagged down a cab for us! Upon our return from the beach we had drinks in the tavern and experienced amazing service from the bartender, had free drink coupons we were given at check-in, and very affordable drinks for happy hour after that. My friends and I were craving chips and salsa and it was not on their menu, but the bartender brought the chef out to take down our order and he made it for us anyway! On our way back to our room, we requested more towels and Jonathon behind the counter gave us complimentary glasses of champagne. As we were leaving for dinner, Jonathon at the front desk sent up another free bottle of champagne to our room and gave us the best suggestion for local seafood in Miami. We could not have asked for a better experience for our night in Miami!

Room Tip: We had a room on the pent house floor with an amazing view of the beach. The rooms were very small...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel is very comfortable with rooms and beds. It's not difficult to get to with public transit. There are nice restaurants in the area, and the Miami History museum. However, it is not that close to the beaches; you can't just step out and walk to them. And there are a few too many panhandlers and homeless in the neighborhood.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Hermosa Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

First of all, this hotel is very disorganized, so the fraud charge is not surprising. I booked a room through Get a Room. When I showed up, they had no record of the room and I had to wait while they figured it out,
The next morning I left without checking out since my room was prepaid. I come to find a $49.76 charge on my card. When I contested the charge I was told it was for valet parking. (Please note that the charge included a $12 processing fee, so I can only assume that this was added to tie to the fraudulent charge.) I did not have a car, nor did I have any guests with cars stay, in fact I have Uber receipts to prove that I was barely at the hotel.
The hotel was non-responsive so I now have to cancel my card and file a fraud report. I have traveled the world over the past year and it in embarrassing that my first case of hotel fraud was in Miami.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I would like to talk about our experience at Yve Miami Hotel in a week of May 2015. We are a couple of music lovers who stayed at Yve after a trip to Nassau. Yve delivers what it states: it is located in the heart of Miami, in front of Bayside Park/Mall where the Ultra Music Festival takes place. You have quick access to both Bayside and South Beach, making a cab ride quick to any club. It has decent Wi-Fi connection spread through the building, but you may also have to rely in your 4G connection in a few moments. The building was entirely rebuilt in a club/fashion style which includes sound speakers in the front doors and a sweet smell that welcomes you when you enter on it. The rooms have a modern look, the service has good options to feed you with tasty and quality food, including the Chocolate Montain Cake, the Caesar Salad and the Lobster Scampi Pasta. Once there, meet Carlos, the Concierge. He is the kind of person that interactions with him are meaningful to your life. He has -the vibe- of Miami and will dramatically increase your perception of the place, how it feels, how it works, how it sounds. He will point you to the right options, through the safe paths. Carlos is a person that can surely guide you through your Miami experience, making it the best place to be at Miami downtown/bayside.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

The best service ever anything frim Steven Miller, concierge services!!!! Steven was right there to assist with anything we needed as far as directions, taxi service, where to go to eat, and tickets to a hot nightclub. he was right there, "johnny on the spot" was the greatest service I have ever had and I prefer to stay at the Marriott including the Marriott Marquis here in Miami. However, I must say that the Yves Was the best ever thank you for all im sold on this place. Yves is it from now on!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Been to YVE Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!