“BEWARE - FRAUD CHARGES!! Check your bill!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

You added YVE Hotel Miami to your Saves list
YVE Hotel Miami
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly b2 miami downtown) (Downtown)   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #39 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Hermosa Beach, California
“BEWARE - FRAUD CHARGES!! Check your bill!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

First of all, this hotel is very disorganized, so the fraud charge is not surprising. I booked a room through Get a Room. When I showed up, they had no record of the room and I had to wait while they figured it out,
The next morning I left without checking out since my room was prepaid. I come to find a $49.76 charge on my card. When I contested the charge I was told it was for valet parking. (Please note that the charge included a $12 processing fee, so I can only assume that this was added to tie to the fraudulent charge.) I did not have a car, nor did I have any guests with cars stay, in fact I have Uber receipts to prove that I was barely at the hotel.
The hotel was non-responsive so I now have to cancel my card and file a fraud report. I have traveled the world over the past year and it in embarrassing that my first case of hotel fraud was in Miami.

Room Tip: Double check your bill and be prepared to confirm your reservation or wait at check-in.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I would like to talk about our experience at Yve Miami Hotel in a week of May 2015. We are a couple of music lovers who stayed at Yve after a trip to Nassau. Yve delivers what it states: it is located in the heart of Miami, in front of Bayside Park/Mall where the Ultra Music Festival takes place. You have quick access to both Bayside and South Beach, making a cab ride quick to any club. It has decent Wi-Fi connection spread through the building, but you may also have to rely in your 4G connection in a few moments. The building was entirely rebuilt in a club/fashion style which includes sound speakers in the front doors and a sweet smell that welcomes you when you enter on it. The rooms have a modern look, the service has good options to feed you with tasty and quality food, including the Chocolate Montain Cake, the Caesar Salad and the Lobster Scampi Pasta. Once there, meet Carlos, the Concierge. He is the kind of person that interactions with him are meaningful to your life. He has -the vibe- of Miami and will dramatically increase your perception of the place, how it feels, how it works, how it sounds. He will point you to the right options, through the safe paths. Carlos is a person that can surely guide you through your Miami experience, making it the best place to be at Miami downtown/bayside.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The best service ever anything frim Steven Miller, concierge services!!!! Steven was right there to assist with anything we needed as far as directions, taxi service, where to go to eat, and tickets to a hot nightclub. he was right there, "johnny on the spot" was the greatest service I have ever had and I prefer to stay at the Marriott including the Marriott Marquis here in Miami. However, I must say that the Yves Was the best ever thank you for all im sold on this place. Yves is it from now on!!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed there for my birthday trip to miami, The rooms were comfortable and accomodating clean towels provided daily and the staff was great from the front desk to HSKP the service was excellent. Noira The HSkP supervisor help us with a lot of our requests .always with an smile on her face and even give us restaurants recommendations and fun places to go in little havana I will definitely stay in this hotel again

Room Tip: Req High floor
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Marsascala, Malta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Very well impressed by this 3star hotel, not that well impressed by the close by neighbourhood...
The hotel is located in Downtown facing the port. Is at a great location, but just be aware that 2 blocks to it's back there's a not that recommended neighbourhood, specially at night...
Having said this, we didn't felt though any unsafe... You are at walking distance to the Bayside Marketplace a lovely outdoor shopping mall, where you can do some shopping, dine and listen to some music outside. We went there during the day and at night and still had no problems at all.
You also have some good means of transportation around the hotel. You can take the Metromover (free of charge) that take us around downtown Miami. You have then the Metrorail that connects you connects you to almost any place in the city at a very low rate. But if you prefer the confort of a taxi, the Uber would be the best solution.
We didn't have breakfast included but right next door, you can find a "10 Fruits cafe" with lovely tasty breakfast offers.
I would certainly go back and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
North Port, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a great hotel, we use it for the night before a cruise. The Valet parking is handy, a bit more than I like to pay but for 1 night it's worth it. Walking distance to the Bayfront stores and Hardrock Café.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
paradise ca.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

To start some of this was our fault. That said-called ahead that we would be coming in early we were told that it would not be a problem.Got to the hotel about 9am and were told that our room was not ready and if we wanted to check in we would have to take a smaller room. We were tired so we took it. The room was clean but the bathroom was very small.Had a lot more room on the ship,no Kleenex in the room or the hotel for that matter.Eate at the in house restaurant twice.We were not told that there was a discount if you were staying in the hotel.At check asked for a discount for having a smaller room then we paid for, was told that getting a room was our discount. So we will not stay here again. For the most part the staff was fine, property was clean.

Room Tip: Do not check in early!!!!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to YVE Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!