“Perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

You added YVE Hotel Miami to your Saves list
YVE Hotel Miami
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly b2 miami downtown) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #43 of 122 Hotels in Miami
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Could not have been a better stay! Perfect location for Miami Marathon and downtown(shopping, restaurant and beach). Close to everything. More importantly the friendly staff. From the bell, front desk and the morning server.

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Staff is great, room was adequate and value was great. Steven is a very nice and is a great conciere. He really helpful. The only complaint is the walls were thin, but ear plugs and a mild sleeping pill took care of that.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We came early to the hotel, and had to wait a bit for the room.
But the receptionist Stanley helped us with everything, he made us feel warmley welcome and I would definetley recomend this place.

Its close to the bay and shopping gallerias and good place to stay if youre going on a cruise to or from port of Miami.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We wanted to stay downtown, but we did not want to spend a lot of money. We had rented a Camero to drive around Miami. Be prepared to pay for valet parking ($30). The staff at the hotel took care of everything. Our room was not ready when we arrived, so they stored our luggage for us while we were out for the afternoon. The room was very cozy, clean, and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and we slept very well. There is also a restaurant in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay downtown for a reasonable price.

I would also like to thank Dave for giving us directions and tips on how to get around Miami, and most importantly to the airport the next morning!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 9th floor on the side of the building...very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Shutesbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I really enjoyed my stay at the YVE Hotel in Miami. The location was directly across from Bayside on the waterfront in downtown, which had fun shops and restaurants that felt safe at night for a single woman traveler. Jose, the hotel staff person that signed me in, was very helpful and pleasant. The room was clean, and the bedding was new, white, and felt luxurious. The views from my room were super. Overall a highly recommended spot.

Room Tip: Ask for oceanside
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I stayed here for a total of 4 nights and very much enjoyed my time here. The price is reasonable considering the excellent location. The hotel itself is a high rise building with a chic, comfortable lobby and quiet, clean rooms. It's located in a perfect spot downtown within walking distance to everything you would need - great food, shopping, errands, and Bayside which is a neat outdoor mall along the water with plenty to do. 5 minute taxi to the port, 15 minutes to South Beach. The personal highlight for me was the incredible service provided by the staff. All of your belongings are safe and well taken care of even before or after check out and no matter how much you bring. If you're lucky, you will meet Carlos the concierge who went above and beyond to include me in local community life off the clock and make my stay in Miami truly memorable. I didn't feel like a guest at YVE, I felt like a friend. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

All in all a nice place to stay and what I might call a little pricy compared to where I live in NC, is not bad I'm sure for a hotel overlooking the Biscayne Bay and the Port of Miami. After a little confusion about what type of room we had reserved, we settled into our room on the 16th floor overlooking the bay. The service in the hotel was excellent from the friendly folks at the front desk to the bellhops carrying luggage to your room. Because of the issues with our room reservation they comp'd us a free meal for two and the restaurant even tossed in a couple free mixed drinks. The only place that I can say that the hotel could improve its to include refrigerators in the rooms to keep drinks cold, etc. If you are looking a hotel that is convenient to the port if you're taken a cruise or access to downtown then look no further. If you want to save some $ then plan to be at least 10-15 miles out of town. Oh... One other minor issue to me and probably more of an issue with my wife is/was that the bathroom was really tiny in our room. We could not fit in the bathroom together unless we were standing up in the shower together, and even then if we were directly side-by-side (which is OK too.... right).

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to YVE Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!