“Excelente” 5 of 5 stars
Review of b2 miami downtown

Save Saved
You added b2 miami downtown to your Saves list
b2 miami downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Excelente”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I loved staying at the hotel, right in front of the bay and close to the beautiful bayside mall for people like me who likes go shopping, food was great and service awesome and friendly but Carlos the bellman made my stay extremely amazing.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you are looking for a nice/price continuous hotel in downtown miami, this is the place for you. You can not beat the location! Located right on Biscayne Blvd (US1) and our room looked over bay front park, Biscayne Bay, as well as the AAA. The room is nice but small, but it has everything you need in a room. There was me and two others in my room, and we all had enough space. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a great hotel downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Didcot, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Our stay at the B2, Miami did not start well at all...

We drove to Miami from Key West, which took a few hours and so on our arrival to the B2, all we wanted to do was check in and crash in our room.

However, as we came to check in (after queuing I might add, which I know isn't anyone's fault, but still didn't help the situation), the lady behind the desk told us we were 2 hours early to check in and that our room wasn't ready. Now whilst this alone is fair enough, and our mistake for not reading the small print about check-in times, ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE QUEUE WERE ALLOWED TO CHECK IN!! (Only ours was the room not ready!)

As I am sure you can imagine, this was severly frustrating and the lady behind the desk showed so sympathy or remorse for this situation and simply told us that WE had to wait. She was unhelpful, and quite rude! (When I asked if there was any possibility of the room being cleaned quicker, she didn't even respond and proceeded to call housekeeping in another language and then said no.)

However, after the 2 hours past (wasted time), we were checked in by another member of staff who was far more pleasant. Our room was very high up, which we liked, and our view of the cruise ships docking was amazing. The room wasn't massive, but had windows on two walls which was pretty brilliant! The bed was big and comfy; however the bathroom was tiny - a minimulistic and modern room.

B2 is in a good location, if you know where you're going. Miami isn't a City to visit without a plan!! The Bayside harbour is a short walk opposite the hotel with shopping and restaurants and there is adequate public parking to the front of the hotel or alternatively valet parking (at a cost, but not too steep considering it is Miami!).

A short walk from the hotel is also the American Airlines Arena where we watched the Miami Heat play (and win!) which was very convenient and saved us money on taxi fairs.

South beach is a drive away, but only around 10-15 minutes and is easy to find.

We didn't dine in the hotel, however there was a nice moden looking restaurant available. We were leaving to dine out one night, but the friendly guys behind reception that evening advised South Beach wasn't a good place to go on Memorial Weekend so called us a taxi and sent us to a lovely area with beautiful restaurants and bars instead. As a couple, alone, we really appeciated their advise and had a nice night!

Overall, the hotel was clean, fresh and in a good spot. Despite the rude lady at check in, the rest of the stay was a breeze. 3*'s from us (...because no hotel should settle for rude staff!)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We got a great last minute rate. The staff stood out as they were super friendly and helpful with getting our bags ready before the cruise. The room was very clean and had comfy beds. Great location. The shuttle to the port is only $6

• Stayed September 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I just wanted to go on record and say that my stay at the B2 was Awesome! A beautiful, chic, hotel in downtown Miami. My stay was great mainly because of the truly exceptional care given by Steve in concierge. This was my first visit in Miami and I was solo. He is the man to see for any and everything! He told me how to get to my destinations safely and economically. Thanks, Steve!

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
New Britain, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was Celebrating My Birthday and it was the best service from the staff. I liked the offer had to celebrate your birthday. Thanks for everything.The hotel is perfect. and grateful for the service they gave me Dario.

• Stayed June 2014
Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel is located in a great downtown location,
Bayside shops are across the street.
I came as a part of resort trip (after staying a few days in South Beach), I enjoyed this place better.
I asked for a view room, got a room at the 15 floor and I wasn't disappointed- great sight.
Major plus is staff service- all the workers always welcomes everyone in a big smile, especially Yadira at the reception which did everything she can to help at any request.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Been to b2 miami downtown? Share your experiences!