“Great Value In Downtown Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of b2 miami downtown

Save Saved
You added b2 miami downtown to your Saves list
b2 miami downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Kissimmee, Florida
“Great Value In Downtown Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

If you are looking for a nice/price continuous hotel in downtown miami, this is the place for you. You can not beat the location! Located right on Biscayne Blvd (US1) and our room looked over bay front park, Biscayne Bay, as well as the AAA. The room is nice but small, but it has everything you need in a room. There was me and two others in my room, and we all had enough space. I would absolutely recommend this place to everyone who is looking for a great hotel downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We got a great last minute rate. The staff stood out as they were super friendly and helpful with getting our bags ready before the cruise. The room was very clean and had comfy beds. Great location. The shuttle to the port is only $6

• Stayed September 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I just wanted to go on record and say that my stay at the B2 was Awesome! A beautiful, chic, hotel in downtown Miami. My stay was great mainly because of the truly exceptional care given by Steve in concierge. This was my first visit in Miami and I was solo. He is the man to see for any and everything! He told me how to get to my destinations safely and economically. Thanks, Steve!

Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
New Britain, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was Celebrating My Birthday and it was the best service from the staff. I liked the offer had to celebrate your birthday. Thanks for everything.The hotel is perfect. and grateful for the service they gave me Dario.

• Stayed June 2014
Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel is located in a great downtown location,
Bayside shops are across the street.
I came as a part of resort trip (after staying a few days in South Beach), I enjoyed this place better.
I asked for a view room, got a room at the 15 floor and I wasn't disappointed- great sight.
Major plus is staff service- all the workers always welcomes everyone in a big smile, especially Yadira at the reception which did everything she can to help at any request.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel is nice. I would have gave 5 stars but Valet is slow. Hotel staff is also friendly.

Warning: The area is littered with bums and homeless people around the hotel. To be safe Do not leave hotel at night!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
rfestinger, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear brownard,

Thank you for your kind remarks in regards to our staff. I certainly will share these comments with the team. I also will we certainly look into our valet expedition of guest vehicles. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me regarding your past stay or any future stays.

B well,

Robert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was not my first time visiting Miami but was my first time at B2 hotel. I have to say it was a great experience and factor in the price point it was a winner!! The hotel staff was great including the valet! Read the reviews about Biscayne Tavern and decided to give it a go. I sat at the bar and had dinner with my friend. Jorge was fantastic and suggested I try a drink from the specialty cocktails list...didn't disappoint! If you have any questions about nightlife or things in the area ask for him he knows his city!! (Also the dynamite shrimp is just that DYNAMITE!) the location was perfect your centrally located to anything your heart desires!!!! Overall love this place!

• Stayed September 2014
Dear Worldclassgypsy,

Thank you for your post and sharing with the tripadvisor community. It is invigorating to hear your satisfaction and we certainly look forward to many more returns.

B well,

Robert

Been to b2 miami downtown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about b2 miami downtown

Address: 146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami > Downtown
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Hotel Class:3.5 star — b2 miami downtown 3.5*
Escape to Miami for a chic, urban retreat, and be in the center of it all at the new bayfront b2 miami downtown hotel. Enjoy world class entertainment, pulsating nightlife, and an ever-evolving culinary scene infused with international flair. At the center of the city's financial and business districts, the cosmopolitan hotel grants both business and leisure guests access to everything downtown Miami has to offer. b2 miami downtown features guestrooms adorned with stylish interiors and comfortable features. A relaxing retreat from the energetic city streets, each hotel room showcases views of Miami's colorful skyline, or endless views of Biscayne Bay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your b2 miami downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage b2 miami downtown, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.