“Great Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of b2 miami downtown

Save Saved
You added b2 miami downtown to your Saves list
b2 miami downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #44 of 130 hotels in Miami
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed there from a Wednesday to Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. The rooms were clean, cool and updated. Make sure to bring money for valet as there is limited parking available near the hotel. Also there is only one elevator so if you plan on leaving during peak times, plan for a delay waiting for the elevator.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

552 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This hotel was recommended to us by a friend and it lived up to everything she told us about it!! When we first arrived the receptionists were really friendly and were interested in our travels! He then upgraded our room to a room with an amazing view of The port of Miami! Steve in reception was so helpful! He sold us discounted tickets for the tour bus and gave great recommends for places to eat and where to go at night! He also recommended stops on the tour bus worth seeing!! The location of the hotel was also excellent!! We would stay here again anytime we return to Miami in the future!!

Stayed July 2014
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is our first time to Miami, n B2 Miami downtown really made a huge plus for our trip! The location is fabulous! It's right across from the Bayside market, great place to walk around, lots of shops n restaurants, there's also live band music by the bay, very lively area to hang out! It's just a block away from the Miami free metromover station, a minute walk to the City Tour Bus bus stop, it's very easy to get around the city! The room is clean n bright, n we stayed in a bay view room, the view is phenomenal! The breakfast was delicious! The staffs r all very friendly n helpful! Since it's our first time to Miami, the front desk staff Freddy&Yadira, also the concierge Carlos, provided us with lots of information n guided us patiently! They r so kind n caring, they treat their guest like families, they made our stay at b2 miami the best experience ever! We will definitely stay here again n we will sure recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Good morning Nina K, and thank you for an awesome review. We are all very happy that you found b2 miami to have everything you needed for your trip. I shared your comments with Yadira, Freddy and Carlos and they were all very happy to hear back from you. They send their regards.

I trust b2 miami will B your hotel of choice the next time you visit this great city. The team will B waiting for you.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I previously posted a review about b2 Miami before I visited. I was upset because the hotel did not honor the birthday package. I retract my previous review completely! My husband and I stayed 2 nights. We were heading to the Bahamas on a cruise (b2 is only about an 8 minute drive from the port).The b2 was in a great location. The service was amazing! The staff was helpful, swift with check in and knowledgeable about the area. I was given an upgrade to the b enchanted and had a great view of Downtown Miami. South Beach is about 20 minutes away when you take the Miami Dade public transportation bus "C" or 103. Carlos (the concierge) helped us with our bags and knew of all the hot spots around town. There is 24 hour Spanish place around the corner that sells food cafe' Cubano (Cuban Coffee)! Definitely a big hit. Thanks Sig and the entire b2 family for making my vacation and my husbands birthday a huge success. We will be back soon.

• Stayed July 2014
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Good morning ETP1415:

Thank you very much for taking the time to return to this site and leave a second review. I am glad your experience while at b2 was everything we promised and then some. I shared your comments with the rest of our service team and they were all very happy to hear back from you.

I trust we will be seeing you again, sooner rather than later. Until then,

B well!

BRIDGEPORT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed at B2 Miami for two days after returning from cruise. The location is within a mile of the cruise port so easy to get to. We arrived early/before check-in time and since the room was early, they accomodated us and let us check in much earlier than check-in time. The staff was very friendly and helpful and informative with the happenings in the area. Rooms were spacious and clean. Beautiful views especially at night and great location and close proximity to most amenities. I would say the only negative thing I would report is that they do not have a pool. With the Florida heat, would have loved to relax and cool down in a pool. Other than that, great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Good morning Elizabeth:

Thank you for taking the time to review us here and for your great score. Your observations about b2 miami's location, service and cleanliness are completely on point and we appreciate you sharing it with other readers.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. We'll B honored to host you again. Until then,

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel seemed pretty new as it was sparkling clean and room services were great. It's a good location for downtown but quite a way from the beach. Nice bar/restaurant on site and close to a convenience store for essentials.

Room Tip: I could hear my neighbours TV through the walls pretty loudly. I was on the 8th floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Good morning sleepingjamie:

Thank you for taking the time to review us here. I am glad you found the new b2 miami not only to provide a fresh, modern and chic look, but also perhaps the highest levels of cleanliness in the city. We are certainly proud of being known as one of the cleanest hotels in town.

Next time you are here, we'll be sure to place you in one of our corner rooms away from any possible noise distractions from your neighbors. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked this hotel as a pre cruise stay and was very pleased with this property. It was very clean, the room was great, staff was excellent and the perfect location for a cruise departing the port of Miami. I also had dinner at their restaurant and the food was excellent. I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed January 2014
Good morning cruiselife:

The three most important words of real estate: location, location, and location. You could not be any more accurate in that b2 is greatly favored by it's location, and so are it's guests. We are centrally located within minutes of everything this great city has to offer.

I hope you will be returning soon, and when you do, please stop by my office so I can put the name and the face together. Until then, B well

Sig Varela

Been to b2 miami downtown? Share your experiences!