“Great nice , clean and friendly staff members !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of b2 miami downtown

Save Saved
You added b2 miami downtown to your Saves list
b2 miami downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“Great nice , clean and friendly staff members !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of days tonight my last night !!! I love it .. Nice cleaned and very nice and friendly staff memeber ... Valet parking staff members are also very professional and nice ... Housekeeping cleans rooms great !!! Clean nice modern hotel !!! Will godly recommend !!! Nice room just to stay in

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Greetings Fresic and thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you found b2 miami downtown to exceed your expectations in all of those categories. It is great when we hear from our guests that the team performed exceptionally well.

I do hope that you will be staying with us the next time your travels bring you through Miami. Please ask for me personally as I would like to meet you in person.

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

If you check in see if you can get a corner room in the top somewhere. Loved the view over Biscayne bay and the port !
The bed was very comfy and the room tiny but clean. Worth the visit on a pre of after cruise stay. We wouldnt have minded staying a few more nights as the area is very up and coming
Very helpful and friendly staff. And the breakfast in tavern (we had the buffet) was outstanding

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Good afternoon:

I am glad you got to enjoy one of our 'stunning' corner rooms. The dual view of downtown and the bay are definitely just that, stunning. Thank you very much for your comments regarding our staff and our signature restaurant, the BIscayne Tavern. Both teams are crucial to our success and it's great to see they are exceeding our guests' expectations.

I hope next time we have you stay for more than just one night. I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Wethersfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I would definitely recommend staying at the B2 as a great place to stay. Very reasonable rates, great location, clean and good restaurant/bar. We stayed for a night before our cruise and our room rate included our transportation to the Port of Miami which was about 10 minutes away. Suggest booking directly on their website to get better deals. Enjoy!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Good afternoon slwasik

And thank you very much for your comments with regards to our location. Indeed we are in the center of it, where you should b2!

Thank you for taking the time to review us here. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Next time you pass through Miami, I trust you will return to us.

Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

First: The location was awesome. Your in the heart of the downtown/bayfront park area.
Second: The room was amazing the minute you walked in. The design and setup was very good.
Third: The view from your window was even better. Your able to see the night life through your window. I woke up on a sunny day and saw a beautiful day.
If your thinking about going, don't think twice just go for it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Good morning Rudytg1:

Thank you very much for a great review. You know this is your new home while in Miami and I hope to see you B-ack soon!.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I definitely suggest B2 Miami as a great place to stay when in Miami. This hotel is located in the heart of Miami. Miami Beach, Brickell, Midtown and Wynwood are all within 5 - 10 minute travel time. I would suggest to ask for a room facing the Ocean on the 5th floor or above so that you can see the cruise ships at sunrise.

Staff is very attentive to guest needs. I remember they had a situation with the elevators when we stayed there, my sister has special needs and they were very quick to accommodate.

I definitely will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Good morning Tommie B;

First, thank you for a great review. I can see you were with us while we experience and un-foreseen challenge with one of our elevators. I am glad that the team was still able to take care of you and your sister. Even though it was a trying time, I've heard back from many guests complementing on how diligent the team was to ensure our guests were taken care of. In the end, that is our main goal.

You know you have a new home in Miami at the b2, and I hope to see you back soon.

B well!

Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels before however this was by far the worst!! When I checked in I told the front desk that I had cancer in my feet to give me a room on the 1st floor I was told it was unavailable!! I was in town for the Pitbull concert on NYE we got a room on the 4th floor..414 to be exact...the telephone/charging dock did not work, the air conditioner only blew cold on 65 which freezes you out..if you put it to 70-higher it blew heat!! Then when leaving to head to the concert one of the elevators were broken and I waited 45 freakin minutes for an elevator because I cannot do the stairs because of my cancer...I WAS LATE TO THE CONCERT BECAUSE OF THIS!!! The night staff at the desk only apologized but did absolutely nothing to help any of the situations I addressed them with. THEN to top it off we waited 30 minutes to finally get an elevator to check out & inconsiderate people kept piling in that May daughter almost fainted in the elevator and a nice older woman who was a housekeeper got her water and a cold rag!!! All the front desk could say was there was nothing they could do as there was a lot of people..as I explained this upon check out!!! Again this is the absolute worst hotel experience ever..I paid over $300 for one night to be close and the hotel ruined my mini vacation and holiday!! I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the front desk and manager were useless!! Take my advice..STAY AWAY!! There are cheaper and better hotels that are 100 times better in every way!! This place sucks!!!!

-Ashley

Stayed January 2014
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Ashley:

I can see from your review that you were here during a day where we experienced an unforeseen issue with one of our elevators. I know this was an incovenience to you given your situation and for that I am sorry.

I have taken your feedback to the team and will use it for future training sessions. Indeed it was a very busy day with the Pitbull concert happening so close to the hotel, and the hotel was sold out that night. Nonetheless, I will emphasize your feedback with the team.

It would be an honor if you allowed b2 miami an opportunity to redeem itself. Please contact me directly next time you are in Miami.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed at B2 before going on cruise. 10-15 minute taxi ride to Port, can't beat the location, across from Bayside shops & restaurants. Room was small but don' care too much since not in the room except to change/sleep. The view was great, rooms very clean, free internet!!!!! Staff very cool, friendly - Stanley and Bryon at checkin desk great guys. The Key Biscayne Tavern had craft beers for beer enthusiasts. Would stay again, also great price and booked directly rather than Hotwire, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Happy New Year Maryellen P:

And than you for a great review of b2 miami downtown. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the team, especially Stanley and Byron, two of our front desk aces.

Please look us up next time you visit. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to Miami, where you should b2!

Sig Varela

Been to b2 miami downtown? Share your experiences!