“Solid Hotel with Great Location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of YVE Hotel Miami

You added YVE Hotel Miami to your Saves list
YVE Hotel Miami
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly b2 miami downtown) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #40 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Jackson
“Solid Hotel with Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The B2 is moderate quality boutique hotel. The property is in the centrally located in downtown. I actually was attending a convention and the Intercontinental which is just a 5 minute walk. There's lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Be aware that the regular rooms are small. If I bring another person I'll book one of the larger rooms. Also the housekeeping staff is hit and miss. Several other reviewers also mention that. They have a good quality restaurant in the lobby with a good food and a high quality drink menu. They also have a small gym with three cardio machines an a weight machine. Wifi is free. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an actual view. My room faced an alley.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Sig V, General Manager at YVE Hotel Miami, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Greetings msgrits,

Thank you very much for your review. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing that you will B staying with us when you return to Miami. Do ask about our b enhanced rooms for your next stay, they are our version of Jr. Suites. They come with additional space for a pull out sofa, a mini-refridgerator and the bathroom has a standing shower with glass door. I am sure you will find it to be the right size for a couple.

I've made note of your comment regarding housekeeping. We are constantly implementing new initiatives to ensure guests requests are handled promptly and efficiently. Next time you visit us, please reach out to me and I will personally make sure we exceed your expectation in this area too.

Until then, B well!

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Perfect location, excellent service. The Valet Parking is really cool, and the guys are friendly and great. But prefer that valet would be more cheap. Overall, i would rebook again. :3 thank you so much.

• Stayed July 2013
Hello Carcalugo:

Just reading the title of your review made my day. Excellence is exactly what we aspire to deliver to each and everyone of our guests. I am glad you will B staying with us when you return to Miami, where you should b2!

Santo Domingo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel is marvelous and the service couldn't be better. The Manager Sig Varela is very professional and care about every need you may have. For my next vacation this is my choice again.

I recomend this hotel 100%. When you stat there, you'll know what I'm talking about.

• Stayed March 2013
Good morning omorales:

The team at b2 miami really appreciates receiving feedback from our guests, specially when they show the results of their efforts. On their behalf, I thank you for B-eing our guest, and look forward to your next visit. Please email me ahead of time so I make sure to welcome you personally.

B well!

Norman, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Only spent a night here but the rooms were gorgeous. Great views! The bathroom was small but functional. The room was very clean and modern. The bed was so comfortable. Even though the room was also small, it was stylish and comfortable. There is a large selection of dining at the open air mall across the street where you can eat by the bay. The location is prime.

Room Tip: Try to get a bay view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Good morning lmd943:

Thank you for your "Awesome!" review. I am glad you enjoyed the results of our recent renovation, and that you benefitted from our great location. b2 is indeed in the center of it all, with easy access to shops, beaches, dining and all the entertainment Miami has to offer.

Let me know the next time you will be in Miami, I want to personally welcome you B-ack!

Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at B2 for three nights. With the special promotion the price was good and the hotel was remodel and located just near the mercado.
But the room just has a tinny window, tinny Shower water.... Also if you back to hotel after 23:00 there wasn't have hot water for bathing. Also at night the air condition was very noise .....
Remind you, Parking is surcharge, it's $25/day. So remember count into your budge.
I can consider to stay here if they have special rate, otherwise ... Please think about other options.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hello from Miami Dolphin0526:

Thank you for your feedback and for B-eing our guest. I do hope you return to Miami and experience one of our b enhanced rooms. They are our version of Jr. Suites and come with additional space for a pull out sofa, a mini refridgerator, and spacious bathroom that includes a standing shower with glass doors.

I have made note of your comment regarding the hot water. We have pin pointed the cause and have made the repair needed to avoid it in the future.

b2 miami downtown prides itself in offering great value to our guests and I know we will have the right price for your next visit. Please do contact me directly at the hotel when you return so I can say "hello" in person.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right across from Bayfront Park, Bayside Market... Port of Miami & American Airlines Arena. Service was good. Room was clean & comfortable. Did not have any elevator problems & I was on the top floor...17. There isn't balconys nor a pool. The view is great... Bay & skyline. Wi-fi worked great. Check in / out was very easy. No valet problems. Had breakfast in Biscayne tavern, it was good. The only thing I could mention as a downfall was... No coffee maker in room. They do serve good coffee in the restaurant however.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Good morning J M; and thank you for your review. Feedback from our guests, especially senior reviewers such as yourself, are always welcome. In addition to mentioning our great location, I thank you for sharing your comments with regards to the facility.

As you mentioned, we have some great "La Colombe" coffee served complimentary every day at our signature restaurant, the Biscayne Tavern. I'm glad you had a chance to try it.

I trust we will be your selection when you return to Miami, after all, it's where you should b2!

Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

NEVER stay in this place! It was horrible! Room service was despicable. The noise level was abhorrent. I couldn't even turn around in the bathroom, yes, it was that small. No mini fridge, In fact it was like indoor camping! I would have rather been in the woods! Gunshots at night, horns, motorcycles, beggars, CRIME... Hell, and I'm from New York! Miami Sucks! With a capital S! Drop the xtra cash and stay in the Intercontinental down the road. You'll make up the savings in parking alone! Miami will only be an airport that I pass through in the future... behind security!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Good morning MarylandCountryboy:

I am sorry to hear your travels through Miami were not what you had hoped for. Though we have little control as to what takes place outside the property, I would like to welcome you back and have you experience one of our b enhanced rooms. They are our version of Jr. Suites and are larger than our chic rooms. You'll enjoy a spacious bathroom with standing shower and glass doors, as well as a pull out sofa and mini refridgerator. It also has a great view of Biscayne Bay.

I've made notes of your comments with regards to our room service and will address them with our culinary team. It will be my pleasure to offer you a special courtesy when you return so please contact me directly prior to your next arrival.

I look forward to B-eing of service to you next time you are in Miami!

Sig Varela

Been to YVE Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!