“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of b2 miami downtown

Save Saved
You added b2 miami downtown to your Saves list
b2 miami downtown
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Formerly Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami) (Downtown)   |
Ranked #46 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Only spent a night here but the rooms were gorgeous. Great views! The bathroom was small but functional. The room was very clean and modern. The bed was so comfortable. Even though the room was also small, it was stylish and comfortable. There is a large selection of dining at the open air mall across the street where you can eat by the bay. The location is prime.

Room Tip: Try to get a bay view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sig V, General Manager at b2 miami downtown, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Good morning lmd943:

Thank you for your "Awesome!" review. I am glad you enjoyed the results of our recent renovation, and that you benefitted from our great location. b2 is indeed in the center of it all, with easy access to shops, beaches, dining and all the entertainment Miami has to offer.

Let me know the next time you will be in Miami, I want to personally welcome you B-ack!

Sig Varela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed at B2 for three nights. With the special promotion the price was good and the hotel was remodel and located just near the mercado.
But the room just has a tinny window, tinny Shower water.... Also if you back to hotel after 23:00 there wasn't have hot water for bathing. Also at night the air condition was very noise .....
Remind you, Parking is surcharge, it's $25/day. So remember count into your budge.
I can consider to stay here if they have special rate, otherwise ... Please think about other options.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hello from Miami Dolphin0526:

Thank you for your feedback and for B-eing our guest. I do hope you return to Miami and experience one of our b enhanced rooms. They are our version of Jr. Suites and come with additional space for a pull out sofa, a mini refridgerator, and spacious bathroom that includes a standing shower with glass doors.

I have made note of your comment regarding the hot water. We have pin pointed the cause and have made the repair needed to avoid it in the future.

b2 miami downtown prides itself in offering great value to our guests and I know we will have the right price for your next visit. Please do contact me directly at the hotel when you return so I can say "hello" in person.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is right across from Bayfront Park, Bayside Market... Port of Miami & American Airlines Arena. Service was good. Room was clean & comfortable. Did not have any elevator problems & I was on the top floor...17. There isn't balconys nor a pool. The view is great... Bay & skyline. Wi-fi worked great. Check in / out was very easy. No valet problems. Had breakfast in Biscayne tavern, it was good. The only thing I could mention as a downfall was... No coffee maker in room. They do serve good coffee in the restaurant however.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Good morning J M; and thank you for your review. Feedback from our guests, especially senior reviewers such as yourself, are always welcome. In addition to mentioning our great location, I thank you for sharing your comments with regards to the facility.

As you mentioned, we have some great "La Colombe" coffee served complimentary every day at our signature restaurant, the Biscayne Tavern. I'm glad you had a chance to try it.

I trust we will be your selection when you return to Miami, after all, it's where you should b2!

Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

NEVER stay in this place! It was horrible! Room service was despicable. The noise level was abhorrent. I couldn't even turn around in the bathroom, yes, it was that small. No mini fridge, In fact it was like indoor camping! I would have rather been in the woods! Gunshots at night, horns, motorcycles, beggars, CRIME... Hell, and I'm from New York! Miami Sucks! With a capital S! Drop the xtra cash and stay in the Intercontinental down the road. You'll make up the savings in parking alone! Miami will only be an airport that I pass through in the future... behind security!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Good morning MarylandCountryboy:

I am sorry to hear your travels through Miami were not what you had hoped for. Though we have little control as to what takes place outside the property, I would like to welcome you back and have you experience one of our b enhanced rooms. They are our version of Jr. Suites and are larger than our chic rooms. You'll enjoy a spacious bathroom with standing shower and glass doors, as well as a pull out sofa and mini refridgerator. It also has a great view of Biscayne Bay.

I've made notes of your comments with regards to our room service and will address them with our culinary team. It will be my pleasure to offer you a special courtesy when you return so please contact me directly prior to your next arrival.

I look forward to B-eing of service to you next time you are in Miami!

Englewood, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The cleaning crew was the worst I've seen in years. we had to remind them bring us towels every single day while we were there.
they hardly cleaned the room after they made up the bed which was the only thing they did.

wanted to print out some documents down stairs to fax, couldn't get help form the staff down stars.

and when u asked why the room wasn't cleaned. the answer was "we are a green Hotel." or "the cleaning crew went home for the day." my first time hearing there's no cleaning crew fro the day.
i would say that was crazy.

Room Tip: The staff was the worst at the hotel. the building is well laid out. but its nothing without a good...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Miami Ernst K:

Although this is not the normal review for us, we still take it seriously when one of our guests does not have a more than enjoyable experience. Your feedback is very important and allows us to uncover areas where we can improve our service and delivery.

We have made considerable changes to how our green program is delivered and I am comfident that if you return, you will have a completely different experience.

If in fact your travels bring you back to Miami, please contact me directly. I want to offer you a special courtesy for your past experience and thank you in person for an opportunity to redeem b2 in your eyes.

Until then, B well!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel looks decent, I give them that. Our problem existed while we were there for 5 nights and everyday we had to call for towels to shower. How do u supposedly clean the rooms and not leave towels any of the 5 days? When u do call for towels it's takes over 30 mins to get. Cleaning the rooms consisted of making the bed..that's it! Don't expect more than that. One of the days we stayed, 2 other people came down complaining about housekeeping not emptying trash and so forth. When I asked at the front desk if they have problems with housekeeping, her answer was "we are a green hotel". Lol... LADY!green doesn't mean don't clean the room and please leave TOWELS!! I will have to take my chances elsewhere...

• Stayed July 2013
Good day libgeh:

Thank you for your feedback. Know that we discuss all reviews with the team in efforts to improve our operation. I am sorry to hear your stay was less than enjoyable, and have already made improvements to the delivery of our green program.

I am certain that if you decide to return, your next stay will be completely different. Please contact me directly at the hotel to arrange for your next visit. I will be honored to welcome you back and thankful for a second opportunity.

Hope you will B back soon!

Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

After being stuck on South Beach after a long night. We looked at many hotels. They all were unbelievable with their prices for walk-ins. So what I did was call the B2 downtown and they came to the rescue with an awesome price at a minutes notice. Bilha at the front desk was amazing, and super helpful and nice. This place is again, clean, locale is unbeatable, and there for me when I needed them. I cannot tell people enough that this hotel being 10 mins from SoBe is worth a look or staying. And Bayside is directly across the street.

• Stayed July 2013
Good morning Mr. Dax S:

And thank YOU for another great review. As you now, nothing is more valuable to us than comments from returning guests and we really cherish reviews such as this one.

Also, if your travels bring you through Miami often, we may be able to set you up with a negotiated rate, so please contact me at the hotel so we can discuss.

B well, and hope to hear from you soon!

Sig Varela

Been to b2 miami downtown? Share your experiences!