“As Luxurous as advertised” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Complimentary bottle of wine
Ranked #4 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Miami
New York City, New York
“As Luxurous as advertised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just returned home to NY and my wife and I already want to plan our return with Roy our 8 year old. I am originally from Miami and have been living in NY for 10 years. As I contemplated returning to Miami on a permanent basis I needed to illustrate the best Miami has to offer to my wife and child. One Broadway brought the possibility of living in a beautiful city of highrises with the smaller town luxury feeling of the Hamptons. The entry of the building has the most professional staff I have ever seen. The apartment's balcony view was breathtaking and the apartment itself was spotless, beautiful and spacious with clean new appliances to include washer and dryer and free wifi. That was gold with a messy 8 year old boy that loves the beach and dirt. There was nothing to want for as the delicious restaurants and deli downstairs left us with a wide variety of food and options and even smoothies all day and well into the night. The building is beautifully appointed and the infinity pool tempted me to butterfly stroke an entire afternoon. It's approx 30 meters long and not crowded at all. I must include that my wife booked the stay and we miscalculated the checkout day. Miami Vacations extended us and did what they could to salvage the remainder of our stay in Miami. We will return over and over until I convince them to move! Thank you Franco for an unforgettable vacation and wonderful memories with my family!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Bucharest
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

Location:
- close to Bayside blvd, blocks away from Little Havana. The area is skyscraper type. A lot of construction is done around the hotel.
- 20 mins away from Miami Beach

Facilities:
- free wifi
- swimming pool
- free parking
- washer and dryer
- no breakfast option onsite

Room:
- two bedroom apartment
- cleaning services / towel-linen replacement are not offered during your stay
- and neither are the toiletries
- the walls are dirty, so is the bathtub.
- beds are hard
- the privacy panels on the window are broken and cannot be used
- apartment refurbishment is a must!

I will not stay here again and will not recommend it either.

Stayed April 2015
Temple Hills, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I booked One Broadway via Groupon at a good price. The building is in a good location. The metro mover is within walking distance as is the Brickell shopping area and the waterfront. The condo itself was well appointed and clean. I will say that the one difference i notice from Ariel B's review is that our condo unit (2109) was managed by Churchill. That seems to be the difference. We had no problems with parking or the unit itself. The only potential issue was that we were promised a king and two doubles, but the unit ended up being a king and one full size. This worked for us since there was only two of us, but still this could have been an issue for someone planning on the extra bed. The only thing that was a little annoying was that because the unit was adjacent to the stairwell there was residual noise from people moving around in the stairwell.The front desk staff was helpful and attentive and overall the building was beautiful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to One Broadway? Share your experiences!