“Beyond Rude and Sacracastic, Don't judge especially when your the help” 1 of 5 stars
Review of One Broadway

You added One Broadway to your Saves list
One Broadway
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   1451 South Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130 (Downtown)   |
Offers & Announcements
Complimentary bottle of wine
Ranked #7 of 36 Specialty Lodging in Miami
Chicago, Illinois
“Beyond Rude and Sacracastic, Don't judge especially when your the help”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Absoulety a nightmare. The doormen looked and acted like myself & my party were trash. Sorry, whatever walk of life you come from don't assume especially when your the one working minium wage. Absoulutely rude, looked at me as though I was stupid when asking basic questions, getting loud in telling me everything was in the envelope. Watched me & my party walk to the garage, instead of letting us know where the apt was located, saw me pass twice, to let me know I left my id with him. Slept in cigarette burnt sheets, dirty rugs and patio. Called the contact who was on holiday, who did not check messages periodocally. Never a return call back, called on a monday to let the company know of my issues, never received a call back again within a 24hr period. Called again today to be told nothing was logged. Dropped the ball 3 times in not returing or acknowleging my complaint, even though my kill them with kindness attitude did not work on them. It's true you get what you pay for. Next time, as I have in the past will go back to the swanky Conrad 5 star hotel where I can be treated like gold, instead of being judge and treated like garbage. Churchill group & associates have no clue of consistent, quality customer service. Do not book any deal or rental vacation with these heathens.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Temple Hills, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I booked One Broadway via Groupon at a good price. The building is in a good location. The metro mover is within walking distance as is the Brickell shopping area and the waterfront. The condo itself was well appointed and clean. I will say that the one difference i notice from Ariel B's review is that our condo unit (2109) was managed by Churchill. That seems to be the difference. We had no problems with parking or the unit itself. The only potential issue was that we were promised a king and two doubles, but the unit ended up being a king and one full size. This worked for us since there was only two of us, but still this could have been an issue for someone planning on the extra bed. The only thing that was a little annoying was that because the unit was adjacent to the stairwell there was residual noise from people moving around in the stairwell.The front desk staff was helpful and attentive and overall the building was beautiful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I booked this "vacation rental" through an online discount site and it was no where near as nice as it was advertised. Myself and my family arrived a few minutes before check in and the concierge notified us that East Coast had not provided them with the key to our unit. We called East Coast to inquire about our check in and got an answering service during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS (indication # 1 that this company was shady). We proceeded to wait 2 HOURS for a rep from East Coast, who snuck the key to the concierge and never met us face to face, to bring the key. The unit of the key was mismarked but luckily we figured out which apartment we were supposed to stay in by the unit marked on the envelope. The conditions in the apartment were DISGUSTING!!!! The were stain on the sofas, debris left on the kitchen counter, and the linens were paper thin at best, They only stocked the unit with 2 hand towels, although they were supposed to be fully stocked with linen per the websites advertisement. Not to mention the fact that I had my family with me. The unit and condo building itself was nice but unfortunately East Coast did not put the proper time and finance into the decorations and upkeep of the condo, Since they falsely advertised this place as an" upscale downtown Miami vacation rental", I insisted I receive a full refund for the unit from the discount site and myself and my family were forced to find other lodging for our stay. The thing I regretted the most prior to booking was that there were no reviews on tripadvisor for this site. I hope this helps someone avoid the same experience we suffered.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to One Broadway? Share your experiences!