“I love zombie movies. I love video games. This is a fantastic, original experience that cant be beat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Undercover Unit

The Undercover Unit
Miami, FL 33131
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 122 attractions in Miami
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Am posting the review written for yelp here- as many people as possible need to know how awesome this place is!

We went through the course, making choices during the story line that effected how the game drove itself. The "actors" are awesome and dedicated and really got you into the moment!

The gear you get at the beginning gets you right into the experience. The weapons we "earned" through the story felt realistic and convincing. The add-on weapons were totally worth it to get at the beginning and fun to use!

Everything about the experience was well thought out. The venue downtown is perfect for the feel (very 28 days later mall -esque) and extremely convenient to visit.

If you go, go with friends.

Visited June 2013
lookin2bcast, Owner at The Undercover Unit, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Great review :) We enjoyed having you at our facility and would love to have you back.

Been to The Undercover Unit? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Undercover Unit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later