“A must do Miami experience” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-790-2874
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail like a star aboard this 2014 Oceanis 48: modern, spacious, and luxurious sailboat. Private sailing tours for a unique and comfortable journey Miami by Sail offers daily private sailing tours tailored to our guests' specific interests.Your licensed Captain, who holds a USCG 50 Ton Master and Sailing Endorsement, will host you on his impeccably maintained sailboat, in comfort and excellent performance.
Miami, Florida
“A must do Miami experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went on a day charter on the Colomba with Captain Ramos and Kamala. We had a blast. It was my husband, myself, our 1 year old son, and our friends in from out of town and their 3 year old. Our hosts were so friendly and led us on a super fun sail around Miami, anchoring in Key Biscayne for a while for a great swim. The ship was very welcoming and clean, in like new condition. We brought some wine and snacks, and they also provided very good additional snacks and beverages. I would not hesitate to book again the next time we have guests in town or feel like splurging on a great local excursion.

Visited August 2013

Greensburg,PA
9 attraction reviews
“Sunset Cruise with Captain Ramos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We just took the 4-hour sunset cruise with Captain Ramos and his wife and had a wonderful time. They treated our family extremely well, with lots of great insights on Miami and ample snacks and drinks. The perspective of Miami from the water was great. We got to see many sightlines that aren't possible from the land. The sunset was beautiful, and returning past the city all lit up was tremendous.

Fresno, California
“A beautiful way to see Miami and the surrounding areas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I joined Captain Ramos and his wife for a six hour cruise in early July. He and Kamala showed such hospitality that we felt quite pampered. The snacks and hamburgers were excellent, and the Colomba was beautiful, immaculate, and luxurious. My wife is not as into sailing as I am, and I was afraid that 6 hours would be too long for her - not the case at all. With the views of Miami by daytime, and the wonderful conversation, and the break to anchor and go for a swim in a lagoon while the burgers were grilled, then watching the sunset, and then seeing the amazing view of Miami lit up at night - the time just flew and every bit of it was enjoyable for both of us. Definitely one of the high points of our Florida vacation!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Romantic cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was the celebration of a lifetime. I booked a romantic sunset cruise for my wife's birthday and this did not disappoint. The Captain and his wife were so sweet and professional! I will definitely be back!

Houston, Texas
“Relaxing and Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My girlfriend and i went for a private sunset sail on a wonderful yacht captained by Israel Ramos and his lovely wife, Kamala. It was a great experience that I would highly recommend based on the cost and level of service and friendliness of the Ramos'. We had music, champagne and nice food to compliment our sail. Because it had just rained we were very fortunate to have a beautiful rainbow in the near distance that Captain Ramos pointed out ...since we were so busy being romantic and all.

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Miami by Sail? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami by Sail, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.