“A beautiful way to see Miami and the surrounding areas” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 178 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Sail like a star aboard this 2014 Oceanis 48: modern, spacious, and luxurious sailboat. Private sailing tours for a unique and comfortable journey Miami by Sail offers daily private sailing tours tailored to our guests' specific interests.Your licensed Captain, who holds a USCG 50 Ton Master and Sailing Endorsement, will host you on his impeccably maintained sailboat, in comfort and excellent performance.
Fresno, California
“A beautiful way to see Miami and the surrounding areas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I joined Captain Ramos and his wife for a six hour cruise in early July. He and Kamala showed such hospitality that we felt quite pampered. The snacks and hamburgers were excellent, and the Colomba was beautiful, immaculate, and luxurious. My wife is not as into sailing as I am, and I was afraid that 6 hours would be too long for her - not the case at all. With the views of Miami by daytime, and the wonderful conversation, and the break to anchor and go for a swim in a lagoon while the burgers were grilled, then watching the sunset, and then seeing the amazing view of Miami lit up at night - the time just flew and every bit of it was enjoyable for both of us. Definitely one of the high points of our Florida vacation!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Romantic cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was the celebration of a lifetime. I booked a romantic sunset cruise for my wife's birthday and this did not disappoint. The Captain and his wife were so sweet and professional! I will definitely be back!

Houston, Texas
“Relaxing and Romantic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My girlfriend and i went for a private sunset sail on a wonderful yacht captained by Israel Ramos and his lovely wife, Kamala. It was a great experience that I would highly recommend based on the cost and level of service and friendliness of the Ramos'. We had music, champagne and nice food to compliment our sail. Because it had just rained we were very fortunate to have a beautiful rainbow in the near distance that Captain Ramos pointed out ...since we were so busy being romantic and all.

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Miami, Florida
“Exceeded all our expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife, stepson (24) and I were looking for a relaxing sailing experience in Biscayne Bay, as she is tired of staying home with her leg in a cast.
Captain Ramos and his wife Kamala accommodated our special needs to even just get in and out of the boat. We are aspiring sailors, having studied and chartered before, but Miami by Sail was our best experience. From the elegant hors d'oeuvres and sandwiches, to their superior hospitality, we had a great time. We spent as much time as we wished behind the helm, learning new valuable sailing and safety techniques, and then going for a swim in a calm beautiful area.
We look forward to sailing again with Captain Ramos and Master Chef Kamala.
Thanks so much for an unforgettable afternoon!
George & Kathleen

Bloomfield, New Jersey
“"What a great time"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had the most memorable time with Captain Israel. Our family went on a private sailing with Captain Israel for the day and we had such a great time. The personalized service, attention to detail, food, amenities and comfort made our trip very special. Most of all, our safety was the highest priority. Thank you for such a lovely time and we will do it again with Captain Israel.

Visited July 2013

Been to Miami by Sail? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami by Sail, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.