“sailing on Colomba” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 176 activities in Miami
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Sail like a star aboard this 2014 Oceanis 48: modern, spacious, and luxurious sailboat. Private sailing tours for a unique and comfortable journey Miami by Sail offers daily private sailing tours tailored to our guests' specific interests.Your licensed Captain, who holds a USCG 50 Ton Master and Sailing Endorsement, will host you on his impeccably maintained sailboat, in comfort and excellent performance.
Bal Harbour, Florida, United States
“sailing on Colomba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Kamala and captain Israel great time , safety , nice people ,excellent food and spectacular views at south Florida coast, thanks from the novo"s and ileana, we will be back soon.

Visited May 2013

Miami, Florida
“Wonderful experience sailing Miami's coast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Captain Israel and his wife Kamala are great host, nice food and amenities...

Jose Rovira and Family

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“My Sailing Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great experience wind, wave and marine life like I never have before. In addition some activities like dining, appetizers and the relaxation station "It was great!!!"...Plus TV and Music entertainments.
The Captain and his staff are very nice and offered excellent service.... After this trip, I just realized that " The Life is more tasty in the Sea ".... I highly recommend them!

Thanks, Rayda

Visited May 2013
Fairfield, New Jersey
“A Most Memorable Magic Moment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family & I booked a trip with "Miami By Sail" before we left the freezing temperatures of NJ! We sailed on this vessel March 22, 2013. Believe me, its the only way to see Miami! Our Captain Israel, was so nice, pleasant, informative and friendly as well as his staff! We had a gourmet dinner that was fit for royalty and dined as we sailed on turquoise colored waters!! We even saw two schools of Dolphins!! What an incredible experience, a real magic moment we will never forget!! I definitely would love to return to Miami soon and would book again to do this activity with my family!! "Miami By Sail" left an everlasting positive experience, one we will never forget! Thank you Captain Israel & Miami By Sail!! You receive ********** stars!!

Geri from NJ

Visited March 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“Miami by Sail Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I took this trip recently with some friends, and it was a fantastic experience. Even though I have lived in Miami for a long time, I always wanted to go around the Stiltsville houses in the bay, and it was a great way to do it. The afternoon and sunset were the perfect setting and the personalized attention makes you feel you are in your own boat, with a small group of friends. The food was great and there are options for everyone. I really recommend it and will take it again when I have friends from out of town.

Visited March 2013

Been to Miami by Sail? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Miami by Sail, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later