“GREAT STAFF, GREAT PLACE FOR A FAMILY DINNER” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #365 of 3,658 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Part of the Brio chain. This location just opened last Thursday at The Falls mall in Miami.
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“GREAT STAFF, GREAT PLACE FOR A FAMILY DINNER”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

It is not the best pasta you will have, but the place is great. The staff was really friendly, the kids menu has healthy items (first time I find true food in a kids menus) my kids had salmon, which is on the kids menu with broccoli and mashed potatoes, it looked great. My wife and I had pasta, it was not great, but it was good enough for the type of place. Lets face it, Brio is a chain restaurant, a bit fancier than the Olive Garden or Carrabas, The size of the portions was right, desserts selection is good, and the outside seating area was lovely on a December night. highly recommend it for families with kids, looking for healthier than usual options.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Classy Family-Friendly Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We enjoyed a delightful lunch with my mom and 2-year old son as we took a break from Christmas shopping. The Host and Wait Staff were very attentive and accommodating as I initially requested a high chair then had to switch to a booster seat instead once we discovered my son didn't fit.

From the start, I could tell the staff would be very patient with us. My son was actually quite behaved from then on. I appreciated the extensive kids menu with more than just chicken tenders and hot dogs. At least the Chicken Tenders were served with fruit!

Our food was delicious and timely -- an overall excellent experience!

Only one complaint: the forks are HUMONGOUS!! Definitely NOT a one-size-fits-all sized fork. I just I took a pic!

Would ABSOLUTELY come again, with any size party -- might even consider it for my next Birthday Dinner!

“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Located in the charming The Falls, this BRIO was a wonderful choice: the service is adequate, the atmosphere inside and in the patio is nice and peaceful and the food is just superb. We ordered different lunch plates and one was better than the other, although the most celebrated was the incredible Ravioli Di Bello. The prices are affordable, so it's a 5/5 !

“Family Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We've been to this restaurant twice already within a month and we really enjoyed it. We've been there on th weeken and the wait time is not a whole lot. The most we wait was 30 minutes and while we waited we sat in an area outside where we ordered drinks and appetizers. The atmosphere is very nice especially if you sit outside. The waiters are super nice and they are on top of things. Last but it least te good is fabulous .....I recommend the flatbreads, the artichoke dip, the meats, the kids pizza.... Everything is great!!!!

“Great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had a lovely dinner tonight at Brio, I had the Salmon al Fresco, and it was delicious. The bellini was resfreshing and the tiramisu was excellent.

• Visited November 2013