“Kleiberit Sales Team Fishing Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: For those who dream of extreme fishing, this is your golden opportunity. Take a day trip with Captain "Mark the Shark" and see if you can catch yourself a monster. The captain of your expedition is a world record holder in a variety of fishing categories, so expect expert advice. Monster Fishing has been operating in the Miami area for 24 years. Aside from fishing trips, the company facilitates dive trips, bay cruises, weekly trips to the Keys, and a yacht charter, so you can take off on your own personal aquatic adventure.
3 attraction reviews
“Kleiberit Sales Team Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2015 NEW

Mark and his first mate Ryan are 2 fun loving guys that are great to hang with on a day of fishing. We caught 2 amazing Sailfish and the one I caught was a true trophy, 7-1/2 feet long and it's being mounted as I write this. Everything was as promised and we caught fish. I've been deep sea fishing many times and I learned things on this trip that I had never heard before. They are fun, informative, professional and successful. I would recommend them to anyone and I WILL "hook up" with them again!

Visited March 2015

“Mark the Shark is a fraud”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015 NEW

Worst experience ever... I booked two boats with mark and an hour before my reservation he calls to tell me one of his boats wasn't in service.

I had12 people booked and apparently you can only fit six people per boat so I had lost my reservation.

He still charged me a full 2500.00 for the two boats and I didn't even use one of them and now he won't give me my money back or respond to my phone calls, emails, text messages... this guy is a joke... whatever you do don't give him your credit information over the phone.

New York City, New York
“Unbelievable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015 NEW

I took my kids fishing with Mark and Ryan. What an experience. Super professional, experienced and patient with my kids. Had a great time...and recommend highly.
Will definitely do this again.
Mark and Ryan, you Rock!
Team Hebrew

LaBelle, Florida
“Awesome Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015

What an amazing trip our kids had on Spring Break!! Thank you Mark for showing us a great time and being so patient with our boys. We will definitely be back soon for another adventure with you guys!!!

Mark S, Owner at Mark the Shark, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Kelly we always welcome young anglers to fish with us very pleased the kids had a grate time.

Mark The Shark

Instagram - officialmarktheshark
“Awesome Day of Fishing with 'Mark the Shark'!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

My 2 sons have followed 'Mark the Shark' on Instagram for the better part of a year. When we planned our spring break trip to Florida, we had to stop in Muami to fish with him.

The experience was fantastic...very nice guy, Ryan is a really nice 1st mate too. They know how to find the fish, we had an incredible time and want to fish with them again in the future!

Visited March 2015
Mark S, Owner at Mark the Shark, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Mboken - Thank you for fishing with us on the striker 1 and thank you for your positive review.

Mark The Shark

Instagram - officialmarktheshark

Been to Mark the Shark? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mark the Shark, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.