“Mark is a PRO!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 264 Activities in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: For those who dream of extreme fishing, this is your golden opportunity. Take a day trip with Captain "Mark the Shark" and see if you can catch yourself a monster. The captain of your expedition is a world record holder in a variety of fishing categories, so expect expert advice. Monster Fishing has been operating in the Miami area for 24 years. Aside from fishing trips, the company facilitates dive trips, bay cruises, weekly trips to the Keys, and a yacht charter, so you can take off on your own personal aquatic adventure.
“Mark is a PRO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2014

Mark and his crew were extremely professional and experts in their field. Mark was a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end. I am entertaining guests from Canada in Miami. Mark the Shark gave us a day to remember for the rest of our lives. I have been on several charters prior, and Mark and his crew are by far the best. We caught a 50 LB Cobia and a Sailfish that was simply a beast! The Sailfish was 3/4 of an inch too small to keep, so the crew insisted that it had to be released. I was really happy to see that they follow the regulations right to the mm. Mark and his crew gave us several amazing photos and underwater video and no extra charge. I cannot imagine fishing with any other charter after this experience. Thank you Mark!

“Great fishing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2014 via mobile

If you've ever done lots of fishing you know what I mean /this crew tries very hard for you to catch fish and they are very knowledgeable and fun to be with to make your day an outstanding experience / I will be back

Miami
5 attraction reviews
“Check yourself before you wreck yourself”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 via mobile

First of all I'd like to say, the yelp reviews are far better for this charter. We left about 1 hour later than he said we would
. We paid for a shark trip. We spent about 2 hours trying to catch bonita for bait and ended up going back in. HORRIBLE VALUE. VERY RUDE. DRINKS A LOT AND THROWS WASTE IN THE OCEAN.

Visited September 2014
Folsom, California
“Extremely Professional Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

A friend and I were in Miami for business and came in a day early to fish with Mark. From our initial call to the end of the fishing trip, Mark and his crew were extremely professional. We ended up with a sand shark towards the end of our 9 hour trip, but what stood out to me the most was how relentless these guys were going after the fish. I've been on other trips where if the fish aren't biting the deckhands get nonchalant, and basically seem to stop caring. These guys were always working, rebaiting, and constantly trying to find fish. Also, Mark was great to deal with from the point we reached out to him by phone a month prior to the trip, he texted and emailed photos frequently to the lead up to our trip. Even after our trip he stayed in contact with us emailing and mailing photos to us. Also, we got the best price around for a full day trip. Mark the Shark cannot be beat!

Visited December 2014
“Caught two fish of our lives in two days....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

Mark is one of the best fishers I have ever seen. Constantly aware of conditions and his crew he runs his boat the way I feel Alexander the Great would rule an empire. The two straight days my wife and I fished were filled with great memories, great people, and great action. I would say that if you were looking for something to do just for fun, if you want to shut your mouth and learn from a real life professional at the top of the food chain, or anywhere in between go fish with the Offical MARK THE SHARK...

btw the we caught a nine foot bull shark over 500lbs

Visited December 2014

Been to Mark the Shark? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mark the Shark, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.