“NC & Miami Boys!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 233 Activities in Miami
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: For those who dream of extreme fishing, this is your golden opportunity. Take a day trip with Captain "Mark the Shark" and see if you can catch yourself a monster. The captain of your expedition is a world record holder in a variety of fishing categories, so expect expert advice. Monster Fishing has been operating in the Miami area for 24 years. Aside from fishing trips, the company facilitates dive trips, bay cruises, weekly trips to the Keys, and a yacht charter, so you can take off on your own personal aquatic adventure.
Miami Beach, Florida
“NC & Miami Boys!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Mark & his boys on Striker 1 are the best around, My boys visiting from N.C & myself being a transplant from the northeast, couldn't have had a better time.
These guys take care of everything, just sit back & catch some MONSTERS!!!
Please do yourself a favor & book a trip!!!
Then tell your friends how amazing it was & have them book a trip!
Thanks boys & that crew from Striker 1 I had a great time & planning my next trip.

See u soon!!!

JP LIV

Morris, Minnesota
“Great shark fishing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Mark and his crew did a great job of showing us what offshore fishing was all about. This was my first experience offshore fishing and I was fortunate enough to real in a 8 1/2 foot hammerhead shark. Great experience of a lifetime that will never be forgotten. I would recommend Mark to anyone wanting an offshore fishing adventure.

Rob J.

Visited April 2013
“Memories of a lifetime!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Never have I had so much fun in my life!
Mark was on board him self and even let me man or I guess woman the boat!
We caught a 300+lb gold hammerhead and seriously had a blast from 8am to 4pm.
Mark, your nitch is the memories you created for me and my lifetime !!
Thank you for all your attention and truly superior customer service !!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Monster Fishing Extravaganza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I went out monster fishing last summer with Mark and his First Mate, Ryan. Both are great guys to talk to while heading out for some serious fishing. The Striker-1 is a great boat, and the monster fishing chair is definitely a thrill!
Unfortunately, the day we went out there were no monsters to be had, however, we did catch a king mackerel and a couple of smaller tuna. We had such a great time heading out with these guys we have planned a return visit to South Florida in the next few weeks specifically around going fishing again with them.

Visited August 2012
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
“Fishing Trip of Your Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went out on the open seas with Mark over spring break with some fraternity brothers and it was definitely a highlight of the trip. He and his First Mate, Ryan, are classic Miami guys. They're there to show you a great time. Awesome dudes. We brought on as much food and beer as could fill up their coolers. The fishing was decent that day. A few hefty kingfish and some shark sightings. When there wasn't a bite, we were just chilling on a boat in Miami, having a blast. The Maverick crew are true professionals and really know what they're doing. It was like being on a competition fishing team. I absolutely recommend hitting them up. We will be again very soon!

Visited March 2013