“My 12 Year Old Son Loved It!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 34 Shopping in Miami
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Calgary
24 attraction reviews
“My 12 Year Old Son Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

we have been to the NY location and although this one is not quite as large as that one, it nevertheless was a great place to spend some time. The location is fantastic as well as it is on a shopping street that is fantastic for touring and people watching in South Beach.

Visited March 2013

Bellmawr, New Jersey, USA
14 attraction reviews
“Candy Candy everywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

There are new candies, old fashioned candy, holiday candy, and every other candy you can imagine. A little pricey, but lots of original....found no where else......candy. A great sweet shop to stop in and browse.

Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Horrendous Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We let out kids pick out some candy while we sat outside and soaked up the wonderful sun. While we were there we decided to order one of their chemistry candy cocktails for fun. After I ordered, I went in to check on the kids and check out. It took forever. Like 15-20 minutes with 3 people in front of me. When I got back to our table, the chemistry drink didn't do what they said it would do (bubble and froth) and the server blamed me for letting my drink sit in the sun. She didn't offer a replacement or anything. But when I got the bill, I could see why. Automatic 17% gratuity for a party of 3. Good luck covering that Lincoln Road Rent Dylan's Candy Bar!

Visited February 2013