“Average Improv Show” 3 of 5 stars

Ann Arbor
7 attraction reviews
“Average Improv Show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is an improv theatre in downtown Orlando. The theatre has a pretty large crowd. Lots of seats and concessions. I think they validate parking but I did not use it. I saw the thursday night show which was supposed to be composed of main stage performers. Some of the performers seem to play more like improv students and didn't exactly conform to the rules that they put out for playing the games. The show is family friendly. The theatre is pretty big, but the acoustics wasn't great and I had a tough time hearing. If you are in a mood to see improv, you may be better off seeing Mama's comedy. Unfortunately, Mama's only has a show on Friday.

Visited October 2013

Derry, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Enjoyed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

First the venue. Its a lovely intimate space with about 100 seats (large and comfortable), all of which give good views to the stage. The acoustics were excellent - the actors were loud and clear - and the atmosphere is welcoming and hospitable.

Overall the show was very good - some scenes and actors were stronger than others, but there were more than enough moments of improvised comic genius to keep me very happy.

Visited July 2013
Savannah, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“They were so nice and tried really hard, but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

They had electrical problems earlier in the day but were gracious enough to offer the tickets at half price. Everyone was really great and hospitable, but I just think that maybe this was their B team or maybe they were having an 'off' night due to the electricity issues. The jokes just weren't there that night.

Visited June 2013
California Hot Springs, California
8 attraction reviews
“Great VDay show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place IS AWESOME, small theater but with excellent actors.
Very affordable including the snack bar.

At first I was afraid I was petrified.....
I will survive and I did.
Don't get me wrong I was a little hesitant coming here but I was totally wrong. This place is so worth your time, you won't regret it. I came here yesterday with my boyfriend for a Valentine Show. It was great way to end our night instead of being in a crowded restaurant. Hilarious and a perfect place to bring your date or friend.

The best part was getting guests to participate throughout the show. My boyfriend and I happened to be one of them (as usual I was hesitant). Something I would not forget, Dominant vs Submissive. Sad I still lost, but it was okay since I still had fun. Anyway Michael & Johnny were my fave, they did the most absurd acting ever and it was hilarious. The bachelorette was a nice touch to those single ladies out there. Although it would've been better if the bachelors paraded/gyrated around the woman while playing the love machine song hahaha.

The show was excellent and the actors were great. We enjoyed their improv. It was original and one of a kind. BEST NIGHT EVER! If I am around Miami again I will come back. I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't mind coming back again.

Visited February 2013