“They were so nice and tried really hard, but...” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 102 Nightlife in Miami
Savannah, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“They were so nice and tried really hard, but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

They had electrical problems earlier in the day but were gracious enough to offer the tickets at half price. Everyone was really great and hospitable, but I just think that maybe this was their B team or maybe they were having an 'off' night due to the electricity issues. The jokes just weren't there that night.

Visited June 2013

California Hot Springs, California
8 attraction reviews
“Great VDay show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place IS AWESOME, small theater but with excellent actors.
Very affordable including the snack bar.

At first I was afraid I was petrified.....
I will survive and I did.
Don't get me wrong I was a little hesitant coming here but I was totally wrong. This place is so worth your time, you won't regret it. I came here yesterday with my boyfriend for a Valentine Show. It was great way to end our night instead of being in a crowded restaurant. Hilarious and a perfect place to bring your date or friend.

The best part was getting guests to participate throughout the show. My boyfriend and I happened to be one of them (as usual I was hesitant). Something I would not forget, Dominant vs Submissive. Sad I still lost, but it was okay since I still had fun. Anyway Michael & Johnny were my fave, they did the most absurd acting ever and it was hilarious. The bachelorette was a nice touch to those single ladies out there. Although it would've been better if the bachelors paraded/gyrated around the woman while playing the love machine song hahaha.

The show was excellent and the actors were great. We enjoyed their improv. It was original and one of a kind. BEST NIGHT EVER! If I am around Miami again I will come back. I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't mind coming back again.

Visited February 2013