“Great VDay show” 5 of 5 stars

+1 305-693-8669
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 22 Theater & Concerts in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Just The Funny - Miami's Home for Improv and Sketch Comedy! The most prolific and celebrated improv theatre company in South Florida, and 5-time winner of the New Times - Best of Miami award, Just The Funny's cast of comedic actors presents interactive shows every Friday and Saturday night at 9:00 pm, featuring sketches, parodies, music and improvised scenes, including everything from "Whose Line is it Anyway" to "Chicago-style" long-form improv, and it's all based on YOUR suggestions! The Just The Funny Theater is located at 3119 Coral Way in Miami (just 6 blocks East of Miracle Mile), and is a spacious, yet intimate, 100 seat theater with stadium seating, and even a VIP box. Just The Funny presents shows at the theater every Friday and Saturday night at 9 pm, and also offers classes in South Florida's only improv training center, featuring 5 levels of adult improv classes, a sketch writing class, and classes for kids and teens. Each of the classes concludes with a student performance and certificate of completion.
California Hot Springs, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great VDay show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This place IS AWESOME, small theater but with excellent actors.
Very affordable including the snack bar.

At first I was afraid I was petrified.....
I will survive and I did.
Don't get me wrong I was a little hesitant coming here but I was totally wrong. This place is so worth your time, you won't regret it. I came here yesterday with my boyfriend for a Valentine Show. It was great way to end our night instead of being in a crowded restaurant. Hilarious and a perfect place to bring your date or friend.

The best part was getting guests to participate throughout the show. My boyfriend and I happened to be one of them (as usual I was hesitant). Something I would not forget, Dominant vs Submissive. Sad I still lost, but it was okay since I still had fun. Anyway Michael & Johnny were my fave, they did the most absurd acting ever and it was hilarious. The bachelorette was a nice touch to those single ladies out there. Although it would've been better if the bachelors paraded/gyrated around the woman while playing the love machine song hahaha.

The show was excellent and the actors were great. We enjoyed their improv. It was original and one of a kind. BEST NIGHT EVER! If I am around Miami again I will come back. I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't mind coming back again.

Visited February 2013