“What a great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 34 Shopping in Miami
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Little Havana, a site well known as a center of social, cultural, and political activity in Miami, you will find our store, with a long tradition of serving only the finest handmade cigars, accessories, books and art. Step into a 1950s Havana cigar club ambiance, and experience a delight for the senses when you try the best Cuban espresso coupled with great music and variety of premium cigars.
Tilburg, The Netherlands
“What a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Two weeks ago we visited the Little Cigar Factory with a group of students from the Netherlands. We had a great time hearing about the stories, seeing all the different cigars and of course to smoke some in a really Cuban ambiance! It is a must when you visit Miami!

Visited April 2014
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
We are glad you had a great time at our cigar shop. Please don't hesitate to visit our website littlehavanacigarfactory.com. We hope to see you again very soon. Thank you best wishes

• Hungarian first
Miami, Florida
“Authentic and Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

As a Cuban American I went to this place on my birthday to rekindle with my roots. The staff was exceptional and knowledgable. I learned about not only Cuban Cigars but about Nicaraguan and Dominican. I left this place wanting more. Little Havana Cigars has the highest quality cigarsband I can testify I smoked a few myself. The staff took care of my every need and provided exceptional service. I highly recommend this place. Great place for a social gathering or just to learn more. Will be back sooner than later. Fantastic place, keep up the exceptional customer service.

Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for visiting our store. We are glad your experience was a pleasant one and We hope to see you back soon.
Gold Coast, Australia
“Best experience in Miami ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Absolutely loved this shop, we have nothing like this in Australia!!! Fabulous set up, so many cigars to choose from. The gentlemen that works there was very helpful and the coffee was delicious. We mentioned that we found the shop through trip advisor and he gave us a complimentary cigar, not sure whether this would work for everyone but its worth a try.

Thank you for visiting our cigar shop. we are glad on you had a great time. We hope to see you again very soon in the mean time don't hesitate to visit our website littlehavanacigarshop.com. Thank you
Paris, France
“Best place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Not only will you find all the brands you're looking for but you'll also take great pleasure in talking with the guys, or drinking a cuban coffee when looking for that rare stick you've been looking for. I've been fortunate to visite great places in the cigar world (genevas shops, havana, asia ...) but the LHCF is one of my top picks.

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mario A, General Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I discovered this amaizing cigar shop at the very heart of the Little Havana in Miami, has a great selection of cigars, accessories. What a gem in the middle of Little Havana! The staff is absolutely amazing. They showed me and my friends around. I love cigars, I was so happy to see the great variety and price range. They have very nice lighters and other accessories as well, even books. But the entire place is eye-catching; you will feel back in time, great music, comfortable leather couches and the best cigar.

Visited February 2014