“Great Selection” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 30 Shopping in Miami
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Little Havana, a site well known as a center of social, cultural, and political activity in Miami, you will find our store, with a long tradition of serving only the finest handmade cigars, accessories, books and art. Step into a 1950s Havana cigar club ambiance, and experience a delight for the senses when you try the best Cuban espresso coupled with great music and variety of premium cigars.
DeLand, Florida
85 attraction reviews
“Great Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is a fine choice when buying cigars on Calle Ocho. There is a great selection, the staff are helpful, and the whole place is air-conditioned. You can even get a glass of wine and relax in the lounge area.

Visited May 2013
Mario A, General Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments about the store we will love to see you again.
Our website is LHCFstore.com, if you would like to order with us we will glad to help you, remember we offer free shipping on orders of $50.00 or more.

• Hungarian first
miami
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

OK so I'm a serious cigar lover, and The little Havana cigar factory is like Cigar heaven... You would not believe the selection.. With out hesitation I can honestly say this place has the widest and most extensive selection of premium cigars under one roof. Not to mention the finest cigar accessories available. I visited last week and was literally blown away by this store, my friends and I hung out in the lounge section and enjoyed port wine and an amazing Padron cigar........ I highly recommend this store/lounge to anyone looking for a comfortable setting where you can sit back and unwind..

Visited March 2013
Mario A, Manager at Little Havana Cigar Factory, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
“Simply the best cigar lounge in Miami!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the BEST cigar lounge in Miami. Not only is the location in what we Cubans call "folklorico" across from the dominoe park and Tower Theatre but the selection, staff, music and ambiance could not be better. They are right next to another awesome store, Azucar, which makes their own ice cream but I digress. Everything about LHCF is great. I often recommend it to my out of town friends. There are no shortage of cigar shops in Miami but when you are looking for a place that is comfortable, roomy with an excellent selection in quality cigars and cigar products you would be hard pressed to find a better place than LHCF. Unless I'm out of town, I am there every weekend eventhough I live a considerable distance from the shop. If you have an hour or two to kill and want to smoke a really good cigar, listen to some nice music and chat up some nice and interesting people, then this is the place to go. One last thing, the staff is very knowledgeable, they are cigar smokers themselves, very attentive and can intelligently answer most of your questions regarding their stock and cigars. They're always making sure that you feel welcomed in their store and often make cuban shots of coffee for their guests because when you are there you are their guest and not just a customer. If you are looking for a truly exceptional cigar experience, I highly recommend this place and can promise you won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Experience!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Little Havana Cigar factory is by far our favorite cigar store/lounge in Miami. It is located right across street on Calle Ocho from the Tower Theatre, at the very heart of Little Havana.
They have an excellent selection of Padron, Davidoff, Tatuaje, Alec Bradley among at least dozens more of locals brands. The guys that work here are very knowledgable and make you feel very welcome. If you need any accessories LHCF also has an impressive selection from ST Dupont, Davidoff and Colibry.
The lounge is well appointed with comfortable leather couches and several flat screen tv's to enjoy your favorite cigar with a cafe Cubano, and also they have a great wine selection. We were amaized to discover this place, so close to downtown, we felt somewhow we were at a cigar shop in Cuba, back in the 50's. :-)

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was recently faced with the daunting task of having to get a gift for my boss, And knowing that he likes cigars, I decided to take a trip to the little Havana cigar factory. Needless to say I was a little intimidated because I DID NOT HAVE A CLUE about cigars. But from the moment I walked in, The staff there was really great. They were so friendly, helpful, and patient with me, and actually took the time to teach me a little cigar basics. Based on my positive experience I strongly recommend this place to anyone in search of premium cigars or just a really nice gift for the man in your life.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!