“Very nice restaurant, excellent food, but a little bit expensive.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mi Propiedad Privada

Mi Propiedad Privada
690 SW 1st Ct Unit E Miami, FL 33130, Miami, FL
Improve this listing
Ranked #397 of 3,614 restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Peruvian
Miami Beach, Florida
“Very nice restaurant, excellent food, but a little bit expensive.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

The highest rating for the food and service. He was helpful with! I would recommend to everyone! The atmosphere is very nice.

100% Recommend
BOISE
“BEST PERUVIAN FOOD IN MIAMI!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

my boyfriend and I purchased a Groupon for this place, so we had no idea what to expect. We were blown away!!! The food was INCERDIBLE and I am a bit of a food snob. Our waiter Alberto was very helpful and so accomadating. For an appetizer he suggested we have a trio of ceviche. Each one was surprising and different...packed full of flavor. OMG, delicious! Then for the entree I told him to surprise me. I was not disappointed. The dish he chose for me was grilled seafood! Melt in your mouth, and the flavors, again, OMG. Alberto I love you!!! :) We left amazed...we will be back!! Gracias Alberto por todo!!!! :)

Coral Gables, Florida
“And the Oscar goes to MPP for best Peruvian Food in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

An amazing restaurant in the Brickell area of Miami to get the best and most fabulous Peruvian food. The restaurant is just beautifully decorated. Simple, elegant and very classy. The service is superb from the moment you open the door of the restaurant. There is a beautiful bar in the middle of the restaurant (with the proper lighting). There was a DJ playing nice club instrumental music. The tables with fresh flowers and set very classy.
We started with the most amazing appetizers (extremely impress with them). Ordered the Carpaccio mixed and the Grilled Octopus. The flavor and presentation of the food was amazing.We were 4 on the table and all ordered different entrees (Fish Macho, Lomo Saltado, Grilled Seafood and the MPP Stir Fry). I had the Grilled Seafood and the flavors in the plate were excellent (spicy and mild and the same time). the most impressive was the MPP, the plate took one side of the table!. At the end , had to try dessert (amazing Flan with Pisco) and the Peruvian Tiramisu (2K calories!, to die for!). the service was superb!. Very impressive Peruvian Restaurant!

Miami, Florida
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I would give this the highest rating for the food for sure. However, the service was just okay - Our waiter was not too sure on how to open a bottle of wine. He was helpful with the menu though! Regardless of the service (as I was just once) - I would recommend to everyone! The atmosphere is nice and the food is just incredible!

Miami, Florida
“Fine Peruvian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Incredible tastes!! I loved the Aji Limon Fish with garbanzos, the exotic ceviche, the fish tiraditos, the lomo saltado (delicioso!!), and the incredible leche de tigre!!!!!! Everything tastes fresh and very light. One of my favorite peruvian restaurants in Miami. They brought the chefs from Peru for the first months and brought many of the original ingredients from Peru, so the taste is the same as in Peru!!! I went once and have been back 4 times since!!