“Not really worth it” 2 of 5 stars

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Not really worth it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Typical South Beach pretentious type of nightclub, kind of expected in the area but had extra poor experience. Very nice club, lots of money put into it obviously. Drinks are really high not all that much unlike other clubs in the area.

Security on the inside was pretty rude. We had one guy in our group get kicked out for literally nothing. No this is not the bitter story where they did something wrong and we came to complain about it, literally he was sitting up against something with his head down and they grabbed him and escorted him out. Of course he was drunk but didn't bump into anyone, bother anyone, stumble, anything like that.

However Kudos to one outside security that was very nice professional and helpful.

Wouldn't ever go back, too many other options down there.

Visited March 2014

Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Thats the end of the Story”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

What a gigantic rip off! THis is the worst night club I have ever been too and I dont understand what all the hype is about. This club as another reviewer mentioned is "SKETCHY"..so sketchy. The cover was 40 bucks on line and the only cool thing about the club are the pictures you see of the lighting in photos on the internet...the club was packed..but Im not sure why... The music was house but very monotanous...trace if you will..like put you in a trance...I think that most people who go are on drugs and the flashing lights and trance music must enhance the high.. but for us non-drugged clubbers...the energy and vibe in the club just doesnt do it for you...even after 2 cocktails we all found ourselves yawning and ready to bounce to the next club....Everyone is allowed in...it appears there is no dress code...which I assume is ok... but when you take the time to get all dressed up for a nice night out in miami..its a bit dissappointing to see an entire club full of jeans, tshirts and tennis shoes...Im not pretentious, but if you are going to pay 40 bucks for cover....perhaps nice slacks and a shirt or a dress would be nice to fit the image the club is promoting with the high price of admission. Sorry...but this was the end of the story for me.

Visited June 2014
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sketchy.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I went with my boyfriend and another couple, a female promoter got us in for free + line jump, and VIP all for free bottles and all. It was very sketchy bc nothing is free in this world to start. She first split us two girls up from our boyfriends and had us sit in the VIP section as the boys stood across the way. Random people kept feeding us drinks and just handing us drinks. Random people would constantly tell us if we want another drink or shot to let them know, they kept staring at our cups. It made me feel as if I was going to get roofed. It's not like we've never been to a club before from a state we are not from, it was just bad vibes from the moment we walked in. We went to the club sober so we were alert and noticing every little sketchy thing. Guys were looking at each other throwing thumbs up to each other and then looking at us. Be careful and alert of what you're drinking and make sure no one puts anything in your drinks!!!!!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most helpful and polite bouncers ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Me and the wife wanted to sample the nightlife in Miami, we party a lot in the uk so we had to experience it, we managed to get connected to promoter who was first class, manage to get us in right away, (I was only ment to pay $20 entry but it does seem the door woman just makes it up as it goes along, ended up paying $60, but was happy to pay as I have been told of horror stories of entry for men paying over $100+, fair to say the promoter was not happy and provided me with a couple of drinks for free to make up for it!) we moved to a table and was packed, promoter was not happy and managed to move us to a better table with our own bottle and a few other friendly people! Was a hip hop night, music was banging. Was an amazing night!

I just wanted to give a special mention to the bouncers of the nightclub, they were the most polite and helpful bouncers, outside a bouncer helped a customer with bringing him a menu and info while he waited outside, most bouncers greeted me as I walked in, I know this don't seem like much but it's hard to find that in the uk!

Visited May 2014
Ravensburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst night ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

So, if you are from the US, you probably are fine here. Other kinds - rather stay away. People are treated like pigs. Guys with lamps force you to walk from area to area. All non-booked areas (tables and that kind of things) are not allowed to access. Bad music (well, if you are used to good electronic music).

Visited June 2013